Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

The End For Online Poker

Ding Ding we have a winner and its Illogical WTF lol

No...see, here you fucktards go, giving that idiot the credit he doesn't deserve. Again.

LET ME REFER YOU TO THIS POST:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=42747&p=552370&viewfull=1#post552370

DURRRRRRRRRR once again bitches be ridin' my coattails. At least thorgy's got some common sense.

For those of you who know me knows that I play poker for real money on Pokerstars. What sucks about this is that I am currently lock out of my real money account. I also registered for several SCOOP tournament in May. Let's see how this plays out. I hope I can get my money back.

According to Australia’s Courier-Mail, there may yet be another sting in the tail of this woeful story. The Australian publication alleges that Daniel Tzvetkoff, a former payment processor, may have assisted the US government in their historic takedown. Allegedly, he used to operate payments for large gambling sites, making a fortune doing so. But apparently he got greedy and ripped off the gambling companies for $100 million.

Having fallen out of favor, Tzvetkoff made the mistake of traveling to the US. The FBI received an “anonymous” tip off on Tzvetkoff’s location and he was arrested. Because of his wealth he was considered a flight risk and denied bail. Now, mysteriously, he is out onbail and the gambling companies are the ones in the dock.

Coincidence? Perhaps not. But it could mean that Tzvetkoff could become the most hated man in poker. After the US government that is…

I was joking you bitch are you going to cry if it makes you feel better

and i have seen your post

Froot is the winner he knows all!!!!!!!!!!!

I was joking you bitch are you going to cry if it makes you feel better

and i have seen your post

Froot is the winner he knows all!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, I just hate illogical with all my being, and was pretty made about the tournament, so...

So am I correct in thinking non-members can sign up? Probably a stupid question but I'm just making sure.

Church stop sucking up.

The Canucks suck and will disappoint.