Sign in to follow this  
MONKEH

WHO ROBBED ALL MY SHIT????????

BigBrother is back on the server (finally was updated) and LWC has been updated. I also updated WorldEdit. GRIEFERS WATCH THE FUCK OUT

shakes in fear.....

dude that guy who stole your textbooks went on your computer long enough to throw all your stuff into the lava.

INTERROGATION:

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS THROWN INTO THE LAVA??????

WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME CHICAGO TED

I WILL GET THE ANSWERS I DESIRE

I did a search through several chests so far. There really is no way I can tell if the items were looted or not, Since BB was offline and could not log it. I think we should just start with a new map, The current map is very laggy, unstable, and hard to manage.

I did a search through several chests so far. There really is no way I can tell if the items were looted or not, Since BB was offline and could not log it. I think we should just start with a new map, The current map is very laggy, unstable, and hard to manage.

But my house and stoof will be deleted

PERMISSION TO RAID HIS HOUSE AND CHECK?

U guys are retarded... If you raid my house then you will just steal all of my diamonds and stuff.

hmm but the waterpark.... :(

I would be up for a new map, with maybe rules on how far from spawn you have to be, people right next to spawn is fucked up :(

I would be up for a new map, with maybe rules on how far from spawn you have to be, people right next to spawn is fucked up :(

I think it's time for a new map...

I like the building next to spawn rule ^. Like Blitz said, it is very hard to manage.

If we did change the map, it would be nice if we could somehow keep what is in our pockets...

I think it's time for a new map...

I like the building next to spawn rule ^. Like Blitz said, it is very hard to manage.

If we did change the map, it would be nice if we could somehow keep what is in our pockets...

Ya but then my water park would be gone.. That thing is awesome!!

Sign in to follow this