Sign in to follow this  
MONKEH

DORM ROOM ROBBERY

My revenge would be... confetti his room so when he opens his door he has a big mess to clean up.

or duck tape the shit out of his car it will piss him off so much.

Are you fucking twelve? Confetti?

Are you fucking twelve? Confetti?
well come on I wouldn't be that mean even if he stole my college / university books i would just play a joke on him or something. im not much of a mean person.

Hello,

OK SO SOME FAGGOT IN MY SUITE STOLE MY TEXTBOOKS AND NOW MY ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IS AT RISK. I KNOW WHO DID IT BUT I CANT REPORT TO COPS CUZ I GOT NO PROOF

POSTED IN TTT SECTION BECAUSE STREET JUSTICE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION

The purpose of this thread is to brainstorm ideas for street justice.

Thank you for your time,

PRO MONKEH, SYNDICATE GAMER

RDM his ass, but on a serious note, try to speak to him when you get a chance or just steal them back

Report it anyway.

If that fails this is the next best option:

Organize MONKEH's ASSAULT TEAM and breach his home, no way its secured like some of the DarkRP shops.

VIOLENCE IS AN OPTION BUT ITS A BAD ONE WHICH WILL FUCK ME OVER AFTER THE DEED IS DONE

THE BOOKS ARE FAR AWAY GONE, THE FAG COMMUTES WEEKLY

2 TEXTBOOKS ARE GONE AND THEY ARE WORTH LIKE $250-$350

well come on I wouldn't be that mean even if he stole my college / university books i would just play a joke on him or something. im not much of a mean person.

Do you even know how much those books cost?

My revenge would be... confetti his room so when he opens his door he has a big mess to clean up.

or duck tape the shit out of his car it will piss him off so much.

You, sir, are a motherfucking official badass.

how because i brainstormed some idea's like the original poster ask. maybe i'm just giving my idea's to him give me a brake bro.
give me a brake bro.
a brake bro.
brake

car-brakes-1.gif

I didn't mean that break I misspelled it the spell checker showed me brake so i used it.

Do you not know the difference between break (verb) and brake (noun)? and that you need spellchecker just to spell one of them?..

Do you not know the difference between break (verb) and brake (noun)? and that you need spellchecker just to spell one of them?..

they sound the same to me and normally how i spell is i remember how a word is spelled and write how i remembered it last. its hard when there is a word spelled almost the same but have two meaning like (to two and too).

Ok so, you report them stolen and you let them know who you think did it, and if you can't get them replaced by the college or financial aid, and your fucked because of that, you do this.

Get your bros together, roommates, flat bros, it doesn't matter. Find out when that bitch commutes, wait for him, beat his ass and take his money. You do that when your 100% certain he was the one who did it. You get your money back, and he knows not to steal shit from you anymore.

If you don't care about the money, then follow one of the many suggestions here. Double decker his crapper at a party, tuna fish in the vents/carpet, whichever. Those are funny as hell but don't exactly replace your books.