Sign in to follow this  
Few

$$$$$$$$$$SOD$$$$$$$$$$

Sup.

Apparently we got banned for no reason. Sup with that?

Brb grabbin my gat, shit bout 2 go down in dis h00d.

But checkit, I ain't slippin into snitchin, wuz good?

Are you "fucked up" on mountain dew again?

Actually, we popped open some mtwndew and loaded some bowels. We high az fuk wit dat juicyjuicy.

CROSSSSFADDEDD SUP DEN

Guest Tasty

Hey it's that faggot that reported me with no valid reason.

Nice grammar by the way, you should apply to sG.

Oasis didnt you get turned down from sG? We have no interest in sG thanks though we would rather just be a brother clan to sG

Hey it's that faggot that reported me with no valid reason.

Nice grammar by the way, you should apply to sG.

Poor guy, too bad UV was better. I'd rather them spend money on pizza than lining their pockets.

Guest Tasty

OH! So you guys are UV dropouts correct?

can anyone else understand what the fuck he's saying? because i sure as fuck can't.

It's like having a Speech Impediment and then trying to type that way.

They must really go out of their way to act stupid.

who's acting?

You guys had one rare extra chance and ruined it.

And since the fact that you kids live MIGHTY close to me, I'd really love to see you grab that plastic gat, and come at me bro.

Someone has their concealed handgun license... ;)

Thank god they are banned. Hopfuly perma banned. They act like lil hoodlums and trying to act all gangster over a screen. We won't be hearing from them again. That's if staff leave them perma banned for good. ( If they are perma). SOD needed to get out in the frist place. Too much drama.

You guys had one rare extra chance and ruined it.

And since the fact that you kids live MIGHTY close to me, I'd really love to see you grab that plastic gat, and come at me bro.

Someone has their concealed handgun license... ;)

Your cat has a gun license?

nah was at the gym unlike you nerds ive seen the light of day. And most certainly not UV dropouts oasis. we played back then and were cool with admins, the only reason most of u want us permed is bc we decided to fuck around a year ago and pissed off a few kids now 90% of you ware just going with what the JBVets say.

nah was at the gym unlike you nerds ive seen the light of day. And most certainly not UV dropouts oasis. we played back then and were cool with admins, the only reason most of u want us permed is bc we decided to fuck around a year ago and pissed off a few kids now 90% of you ware just going with what the JBVets say.

It's not healthy for you 12 year olds to be lifting weights, it might stunt your growth.

It's not healthy for you 12 year olds to be lifting weights, it might stunt your growth.

No one is 12 years old. I don't know where you are getting that information. The immaturity shown by your members is astonishing. Granted, we fuck around sometimes, nothing is against the rules and many people enjoy us messing around making jailbreak fun. This is displayed by the constant stream of "lol"'s and "haha they are funny" when we grab the mic and have fun.

I think sG should reevaluate why we got unbanned in the first place, because this could be a fun ride.

No one is 12 years old. I don't know where you are getting that information. The immaturity shown by your members is astonishing. Granted, we fuck around sometimes, nothing is against the rules and many people enjoy us messing around making jailbreak fun. This is displayed by the constant stream of "lol"'s and "haha they are funny" when we grab the mic and have fun.

I think sG should reevaluate why we got unbanned in the first place, because this could be a fun ride.

I heard 12 year olds like fun rides on rollercoasters.

But honestly, most of the "lol" and "haha they are funny" is from your own SODMG. The general population of JB thinks you are retarded, and the staff wanted you gone, so you got the hammer. You most likely aren't getting un-permaed. Leave it at that.

I heard 12 year olds like fun rides on rollercoasters.

But honestly, most of the "lol" and "haha they are funny" is from your own SODMG. The general population of JB thinks you are retarded, and the staff wanted you gone, so you got the hammer. You most likely aren't getting un-permaed. Leave it at that.

Excellent attempt at making a joke. It was so great I laughed. Well, not.

We rarely type in game unless we are warden or are questioning the decision of an admin that breaks the own rules of the admins. We all talk to each other outside of the game. That excuse makes no sense, and yes it is an excuse.