Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amp

Amp3's app [Accepted]

Sorry but you're not special enough to count twice. x)

It's now currently 59/60

Some didn't copy and paste the list. Nice try.

Sorry but you're not special enough to count twice. x)

It's now currently 59/60

Ah shitsicles. I thought I read 59/60, your retarded red text

Changing my vote to yes....I beat him at uno.

60/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboo, MONKEH, Zan, BlackStone, EL_PATRON, iAlwaysFail, Fab, Oreo, X-Men, HURR DURR, jewface, pie row, aero, musicderp, n2f, ctark, tex1an2,J_Maf, Sportsteen, Shadow, Renegade

Yes [staff]: blob, Daniel, sketch, Clay, Mitch, TTD, LOPEZ

Abstain: c12k

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

Sher. Community seems to like him

61/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboobs, MONKEH, Zan, BlackStone, EL_PATRON, iAlwaysFail<<<3, Fab, Orieoh, X-Men, HURR DURR, jewfist, pie row, aero, musicderp, n2fwa, ctark<3, tex1an2,J_Mafoah, Sportsteen, Shadow, Renegade VEOL

Yes [staff]: blab, Danielle, skootch, Cray, Mitch<<<3, TTD, Loepaz

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

Fuck yes.

Lol shit, I haven't posted here in so long that I forgot about the proper voting procedure.

Yes.

62/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboobs, MONKEH, Zan, BlackStone, EL_PATRON, iAlwaysFail<<<3, Fab, Orieoh, X-Men, HURR DURR, jewfist, pie row, aero, musicderp, n2fwa, ctark<3, tex1an2,J_Mafoah, Sportsteen, Shadow, Renegade VEOL, Martyr Shu

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

No

56/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboobs, MONKEH, Zan, BlackStone, EL_PATRON, iAlwaysFail<<<3, Fab, Orieoh, X-Men, HURR DURR, jewfist, pie row, aero, musicderp, n2fwa, ctark<3, tex1an2,J_Mafoah, Sportsteen, Shadow, Renegade VEOL

No [Community]:

No [staff]: Scopene

Hell no, you fuck with DarkRP way too much. Several warnings, and you continue to do stupid shit that hurts the server population and displays negatively on our reputation.

EDT: You also minged other player's stuff i.e. Tea.

57/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboobs, MONKEH, Zan, BlackStone, EL_PATRON, iAlwaysFail<<<3, Fab, Orieoh, X-Men, HURR DURR, jewfist, pie row, aero, musicderp, n2fwa, ctark<3, tex1an2,J_Mafoah, Sportsteen, Shadow, Renegade VEOL, Turbo

No [Community]:

This is the vote count now.

I'm sorry for anything ive done wrong on darkrp, my excuse for all that shit is that i didnt understand the rules fully, afterall its the first darkrp server ive played on.. btw, could you tell me more about the warnings? D:

Yes, MOAR FINNS! Cool guy, and there are I belive only 2 finns, me and X-Men :( 58/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboobs, MONKEH, Zan, BlackStone, EL_PATRON, iAlwaysFail<<<3, Fab, Orieoh, X-Men, HURR DURR, jewfist, pie row, aero, musicderp, n2fwa, ctark<3, tex1an2,J_Mafoah, Sportsteen, Shadow, Renegade VEOL, Turbo, Justice

No [Community]:

59/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboobs, MONKEH, Zan, BlackStone, EL_PATRON, iAlwaysFail<<<3, Fab, Orieoh, X-Men, HURR DURR, jewfist, pie row, aero, musicderp, n2fwa, ctark<3, tex1an2,J_Mafoah, Sportsteen, Shadow, Renegade VEOL, Turbo, Justice

No [Community]:

Yes , played with him for like a year or something. Cool guy , always fun to play with.

59/60

Yes

60/60!!!!!!

approve of fun times and that fact that scopene voted no

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboobs, MONKEH, Zan, BlackStone, EL_PATRON, iAlwaysFail<<<3, Fab, Orieoh, X-Men, HURR DURR, jewfist, pie row, aero, musicderp, n2fwa, ctark<3, tex1an2,J_Mafoah, Sportsteen, Shadow, Renegade VEOL, Turbo, Justice. Prozac

No [Community]:

yes

Amp3 has been around for a long time

mostly understands the rules

and a cool guy

61/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboobs, MONKEH, Zan, BlackStone, EL_PATRON, iAlwaysFail<<<3, Fab, Orieoh, X-Men, HURR DURR, jewfist, pie row, aero, musicderp, n2fwa, ctark<3, tex1an2,J_Mafoah, Sportsteen, Shadow, Renegade VEOL, Turbo, Justice., Prozac, Iherdcows

No [Community]:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=42381&highlight=amp3

That's the one where you mess with Tea. There have also been a lot of other incidents that have caused a lot of unnecessary issues. But, looking over your forum posts, and realizing that I had mistaken you for Pyro for some odd reason, I will change my vote from no to yes, boosting your score by 10 points.

69/60

Yes [staff]: blab, Danielle, skootch, Cray, Mitch<<<3, TTD, Loepaz, Scopene

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

Vote should be 71/60, the name count is at 67.

We need a recount.

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

68/60 is the count

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

Congratulations!

You have met or exceeded the requirements to become a full sG member!

Please verify that you are signed up on the following:

• Steam Community

Be sure to add the tags to your in-game name, your steam friends name, and your Xfire name. You are now a member of sG, welcome and as always be on your best behavior at all times.

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!

Congratz and welcome to the clan. Updating usergroup now.