Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amp

Amp3's app [Accepted]

Name: Amund, like a boss.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22627592

Xfire: amp333

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/34630

Microphone: Yes, but i rarely use it.

Favorite server: Dark rp, jb and wcs2.

Have you ever hacked in game before: Nope.

Questions or Comments: Been playing on sG's servers since early 09 i believe, so it feels about time to join.

About Yourself: Just a chill guy that play css and gmod alot, if im not playing, im probably out with friends or ridin mah dirtbike.

Referral: Lopez

Referral confirmed.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

First i would ask him to stop, then try to get an admin on to do something about it, if i couldnt contact any admins i would demo him and report it. If there was a hacker on the server i would try to get an admin on, once again if i couldnt get any admins to come on, i would demo and report him.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

Give them the link to sG and the specific link to the thread with the pre-requisites.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes, i like to have fun and be dumb, but if needed i'm mature.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

Been playing on sG's servers for a long time now and it feels like its about time to join the clan. Probably about 2 hours atleast per day. And i'll probably be on the forums every day too.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

Yes i have, i think i have 2 infractions for spamming/trolling the complaint department..

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

No.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

Just a dumb finnish dude that likes to play games and suck at english. Theres not much more to know about me, other than i enjoy playing Drawmything with renegade, naughty, alson and tubbles.

1/5

Microphone: Yes, but i only use it to whistle and piss off naughty.

Haha it's about time amp3, good JB player, INSANE mw2 player, probably good on GMOD from what I've heard.

Microphone: Yes, but i only use it to whistle and piss off naughty.

Haha it's about time amp3, good JB player, INSANE mw2 player, probably good on GMOD from what I've heard.

u forgotten 1 thing ... and hes got the most cheater round in draw my thing :P

u forgotten 1 thing ... and hes got the most cheater round in draw my thing :P

English MotherFucker! Do you speak it (Input picture here). Anyway yeah amp3 is a cool guy

English MotherFucker! Do you speak it (Input picture here). Anyway yeah amp3 is a cool guy

no i dont ............... allah akbar !!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

===

Yes [Community]:

Yes [Staff]: blob

Abstain:

No [Community]:

No [Staff]:

5/60

Son of a bitch I told him I would vote first.

Does not micspam. Also fun to play with.

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY

Yes [staff]: blob

Abstain:

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

7/60

Really great player

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy

Abstain:

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

8/60

Yes. Helps me break into people's houses on DarkRP and doesn't afraid of anything.

9/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic

Abstain:

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

Yes. Helps me break into people's houses on DarkRP and doesn't afraid of anything.

He also enjoys stealing your cameras.

Yes, awesome player and is extremely fun to play with, especially when you hire 2 different hitmen against each other.

10/60

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, Taboo

Abstain:

No [Community]:

No [staff]:

Helo,

Amp3 is very broski I supprot fullest.

Yes [Community]: DarkPredator, NAUGHTY, Someguy, Mimic, TabooMONKEH

Abstain:

No [Community]: