Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

THE Poker Tourney!!!

Table 1 is mine... and daniels.

I hope your wrong...come on runner runner kings...I need to beat Shadows Trip Aces

Simulated final hand.

Fruggles' hand A(H) A(D)

Sportsteen's hand 7(H) 2(S)

Flop "A(S) K© 2(H)"

Fruggles goes all in

Sportsteen Calls

The Turn "2©"

The River "7(S)"

Fruggles enters a deep depression while Sportsteen goes on to the forums and trolls Fuggles...

Simulated final hand.

Fruggles' hand A(H) A(D)

Sportsteen's hand 7(H) 2(S)

Flop "A(S) K© 2(H)"

Fruggles goes all in

Sportsteen Calls

The Turn "2©"

The River "7(S)"

Fruggles enters a deep depression while Sportsteen goes on to the forums and trolls Fuggles...

Pshhh I'd hope you go into a deep depression by calling that all-in.

Pshhh I'd hope you go into a deep depression by calling that all-in.

Sometimes the bad players get lucky...but I would just depress his head wif mah foot.

I, for one, would not push all-in on that flop if we've both got even stacks and I'm first to act. An over bet maybe or hope for a check raise (depends on pre-flop)...and since sports would apparently call an all-in there, he'd probably to check-raise me there too, so I'd just limp to the river in the same manner, and once I realized he got his douchefag hand, I would fold...and proceed to beat everyone

[/tournament]

Sometimes the bad players get lucky...but I would just depress his head wif mah foot.

I, for one, would not push all-in on that flop if we've both got even stacks and I'm first to act. An over bet maybe or hope for a check raise (depends on pre-flop)...and since sports would apparently call an all-in there, he'd probably to check-raise me there too, so I'd just limp to the river in the same manner, and once I realized he got his douchefag hand, I would fold...and proceed to beat everyone

[/tournament]

I probably would slow play a two pair, but I would in NO WAY stay in the hand to see the Flop with 7 2 offsuit (unless I'm the big blind and get a free pass). Should you have raised on the flop I would have likely folded, I believe there is roughly a 53% chance of hitting a pair in a hand and I'm not going out on a pair of 2's. If you let me see the river I would have re-raised mostly any raise, unless I noticed you following a pattern. In a real game this hand wouldn't have made it farther than the muck...

Stupid work...they just gave me my work schedule yesterday. Had to withdraw cause I have work tomorrow...GL table one.

Hello, just checking in. wanted some info on this thread.... thnx :) WOOOOT WOOOOT GO GO GO GO! Ghoul Squad bby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tables have been updated.

TTD you are currently on standby. You need to give me a REAL email address or you cant play.

@ all: If you havent registered please do so now.

@ Table #4: You will get the official invites later tonght and you MIGHT be split into 2 smaller tables. We'll see.....