Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

THE Poker Tourney!!!

This shit sounds like its going to be fun.

inb4 Mitch is first one out <3

This shit sounds like its going to be fun.

inb4 Mitch is first one out <3

Not when I go all in on 7 2 off suit first hand :D

You will see tentative table assignments this weekend and the official invites will start going out around 3 days before the tourney. AGAIN if you have to cancel OR if you havent registered PROPERLY send me a PM ON THE FORUMS (not steam, TS, or XFire)

Guest Sit and Pee

Gonna take some of my break to get used to this bookee site.

I'm currently sending out the invites. See post #1 for table assignments and edits....

If your name is on that list AND you DIDNT get an email check your spam filter. If it still isnt there then shoot me a PM.

Question: The tournament has a 1000 chip buy-in, but you start with only 500 chips. Does the fact that it's a private tournament mean we get 1000 chips that are only useful at that table?

I already have 2k chips from learning the site for a few minutes, so it doesn't matter to me, but I thought it was worth asking.

Question: The tournament has a 1000 chip buy-in, but you start with only 500 chips. Does the fact that it's a private tournament mean we get 1000 chips that are only useful at that table?

I already have 2k chips from learning the site for a few minutes, so it doesn't matter to me, but I thought it was worth asking.

Everyone starts w/ 1000 chips.....EVERYONE. It doesn't matter what you had from previous games. When we consolidate tables you are still going to have 1000 chips. Its going to be cut throat. Survival is the key.

Thx got it and replied, if for some reason doesn't go through let me know. Can't wait to battle it out with my table, looks strong...

Could we do a simple contest for a prize? It would be picking the final 8 at the table and whoever got all 8 right would get ____. Just thought this would be fun considering how fucked everyone's NCAA Mens Basketball brackets were... doubt anyone would get all 8.

Guest armyofone

2v0k1gh.png

Does this means we need to get 1000 chips if we want to get in?

2v0k1gh.png

Does this means we need to get 1000 chips if we want to get in?

No, you will get 1000 chips.

Will there be teamspeak channels or will there be ingame voice chat?

You MUST be on TS at 7 PM CST/ 8 EST. From there you be divided into your tables.

Guest Tasty

How can we find out who is in our table?

@Table 3, GL.

Lookin forward to it. Time to get back to the grind in preparation :P

If y'all want to play wit me, I'll be on Full Tilt and Pokerstars (Both under the name Fruggles : )

See ya Friday!

AGAIN, if you have to cancel please let me know as soon as possible. I'll try to keep registration open as long as I can up until a few hours before the tourney.