Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Janitor Project Nomination

Are you serious? You're making decisions because he made a mistake? Cmon dude he's not an asshole. You need to give him a break. If anything you're being the asshole right now. Horny cat can be mean with the dark rp shit but he apologized. He wrote a huge almost essay being very apologetic and then you turn him down and do this to him? I don't think he deserves this hate. Just my two cents.

I just think he doesn't deserve the hate he is getting. He was very apologetic to Junzou but blackstone kept bashing up with anger and hate

Are you serious? You're making decisions because he made a mistake? Cmon dude he's not an asshole. You need to give him a break. If anything you're being the asshole right now. Horny cat can be mean with the dark rp shit but he apologized. He wrote a huge almost essay being very apologetic and then you turn him down and do this to him? I don't think he deserves this hate. Just my two cents.

Yo Sheen, you next? :3

This is entirely serious. We don't need shits like him trolling the server, regardless of whether or not he "means to" lower the server population, that is exactly what his actions are and will continue to lead to.

ivh344.jpg

Because I am not a B-Sian, or an Asian.

This is entirely serious. We don't need shits like him trolling the server, regardless of whether or not he "means to" lower the server population, that is exactly what his actions are and will continue to lead to.

Because I am not a B-Sian, or an Asian.

I'm going to say no. I've known HornyCat for an extremely long time, and he's probably one of the most respected people on the WCS servers.

He called me a ginger.

I call you a ginger almost every chance I have on the forums, you god damn Ginger.

Except I'll probably lower the hate on Gingers after I get my new power supply tomorrow, that way I can finally play on the sG servers again after two months.

^ my nomination and illogical

I'm going to say no. I've known HornyCat for an extremely long time, and he's probably one of the most respected people on the WCS servers.

LOL

Side note, someone want to explain why Defiance is so angry at Horny?

LOL

Side note, someone want to explain why Defiance is so angry at Horny?

Wait I thought Blackstone was Jesse ?_?