Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest armyofone

Quaffle/armyofone's Application (Denied - Retracted)

Two things.

1) It's not fair to base judgement on one person from other people's actions. That's like saying "Oh, this presidential candidate promises change, just like the current on did. That means he's obviously not going to do anything, so he loses my vote."

Wut

Guest armyofone
Wut

It's like this:

Person A does action X

Person A then does action Y

Then you assume anyone who does action X MUST do action Y as well, which isn't a fair assumption.

I feel like I'm being pretty clear lol

He hacked in the past, I don't want a hacker, "reborn" or not, in this clan. When it comes time for community vote, I'm giving it a no.

Anyone remember Shipo? Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

Anyone remember Shipo?

i was in the server when he posted that screenshot.. wallah. funny shit.

OT: I see no problem with him... he's fun to play with, and usually is respectful. Willing to look past his past when/if community vote comes.

I don't even remember the last time I saw you in the server, but ask anyone (except N.A. and jarhead) and they'll say that in the last 2 weeks or so I've been pretty damn good in-game in terms of not being obnoxious or constantly immature.

Considering every time I played with you, you were an obnoxious retard last time I played with you and are synonymous with the idea of hacking. I am not a fan of either.

Still no.

Did he or did he not donate $0? It got me a cheap chuckle, so I thanked it. Does it really matter that much?

He is trying to get thanks by going directly against what Jason advised.(abusing the system). I find it completely not funny, what I find funny was that he got banned.

Guest armyofone
There are much better reasons to vote no, like his 20+ permabans.

None of were from < 6 months ago, except maybe one noobish admin who thought I was aimbotting on a sk server.

You seem to want to dislike me and be hung up on the past.

I really don't want to vote yes considering his past history, but I'll change this vote to a yes just to get him to the community stage where I'll judge my vote more off what the community says.

2/5

y: Chosen, TTD, blob, dbd

a: Mitch, Sketch

n: Guitar Guy, Clay

I really don't want to vote yes considering his past history, but I'll change this vote to a yes just to get him to the community stage where I'll judge my vote more off what the community says.

3/5

y: Chosen, TTD, blob, dbd, sketch

a: Mitch

4/5

y: Chosen, TTD, blob, dbd, sketch, zmm

a: Mitch, LOPEZ

Err..not so sure on his forum presence, abstain for now.

Guest armyofone

Hey, I'm just a bit curious. What happens if I don't get 60 yes's from the community if/when this thread got to that stage? I don't think 60 sG members play on the WCS2 server.

Hey, I'm just a bit curious. What happens if I don't get 60 yes's from the community if/when this thread got to that stage? I don't think 60 sG members play on the WCS2 server.

You get denied

Guest armyofone
You get denied

Guess I should start making myself known in the other servers too then :/

WCS1, MG, ZE, and JB, here the fuck I come.

5/5

incoming copypasta and meatballs

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

Known hacker. It's like letting Shippo back into sG. Actually no, I liked Shippo way better than this dude. Don't be surprised if a wave of -5s be coming your way.

-5/60

Yes [Community]: LinK

Yes [staff]:

Abstain:

No [Community]: Pbz

No [staff]: Clay

No, Sorry man your a known hacker on many other servers.. Not ours, but it still makes us look bad that we allow hackers into the clan.. Your a good admin, but at times you do spam cash when there wasn't a restriction on it..

-6/60

Yes [Community]: LinK

Yes [staff]:

Abstain:

No [Community]:Pbz, Chaos

No [staff]: Clay