Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

[Eng] Suggestion

I've noticed a very small amount of people from the large community on WCS1 actually come to the forum and post comments on here for the races, let alone vote on the polls for them, Yet after some races have been out for a while, people bitch there are no new races. I was thinking maybe admins or engineers should broadcast to people on the server when it is full a couple times a day that they are advised to come here to the forums and vote on new races, if they want to see new races.

Just my two cents but it seems like a good way to get the point across as well as generate some more activity on the forums.

I've noticed a very small amount of people from the large community on WCS1 actually come to the forum and post comments on here for the races, let alone vote on the polls for them, Yet after some races have been out for a while, people bitch there are no new races. I was thinking maybe admins or engineers should broadcast to people on the server when it is full a couple times a day that they are advised to come here to the forums and vote on new races, if they want to see new races.

Just my two cents but it seems like a good way to get the point across as well as generate some more activity on the forums.

I've told people to do so, but many don't listen. More input is always better, but it does also help if we had more coders for races. I can't possibly start and get time to learn until summer so alls I can do is suggestraces for the time.

IMO. I don't care what new races get added. I just want to make sure they fit with the rest of the server skill-wise after they've been added. (Tone down/ Tone up races)

I trust Yiyas to do his shit. Probably the only active engineer I fully trust. SORRY CLAY LOL.

I trust yiyas too, but it might help him and the other coders decide which races are worth their time and effort coding if more people vote on races.

I trust Yiyas to do his shit. Probably the only active engineer I fully trust. SORRY CLAY LOL.

This. Yiyas has been amazing with WCS1, at the moment i think it's perfectly fine.

Not worried. Yiyas doesn't play SC2 and does rage when people mimic him.

Remember that time when you were furious at me? Good times, good times.

Sign in to follow this