Sign in to follow this  
Oh So Salty

Asshole problems

Probablyh already said, be restating shit matters.

Make sure they know you don't want them there.

They come over, call the cops. You're mothers opinion means jack shit if you don't want them there. It is your space they are invading, you don't feel safe, say so.

Make a notebook about everything they do. They do this, right down when they did it, what they did and anything that was damaged, this can be used to get a restraining order against them.

If anything persists past this, use the restraining order and have them arrested. You are not there to be used. You are your own person and you should be treated with the respect you deserve. Regardless of your gender, age, orientation blah blah blah.

Continued...

Last night, mom came in my room and said she wants to pawn my marshall amp. So I emailed my uncle who gave it to me. Long story short, she got pissed and he said she could. She also turned him agents me. Two of my uncles want to kick my ass, because mom talked to them. I'm not allowed to see or speak to my grandmother, grandfather, and a third uncle. My brothers are a few thousand miles away and don't care. Like I said before the school councler says I'm out of control. I tried reporting ID theft to the state that my mother has on me. They said they'd check into it, that was four months ago. I have no family, no friends, no hope. Depression is setting in it's place once more.

Sorry for post resurrection.

I normally wouldn't approve of this action, towards any guy...but a swift kick in the balls should show any of your friends that you mean business and they should leave. If the problem is with your mother, there are places you can call if you feel you aren't safe around her, or living under her care.

What the fuck. Follow these (common sense) steps:

1. Don't let people you don't want in your fucking house.

2. Make new friends, it's easy, just start talking to someone... people are friendly if you approach them in a friendly manor.

3. Depression can be altered, it's all state of mind - stop thinking about the shit, start thinking about the positives.

4. Look toward the future, focus on school because it's the only way to escape the poverty and your horrible family. (ie. leading towards a career in something)

ITT To much damn trolling.

What do you really expect? These are forums. To be specific, SG forums. This isn't some help center. I'm not being insensitive but realistic. If you want help, see a doctor, a counselor, or a psychiatrist. I sure as hell did. Professional help is what she needs, not advice from people on a gaming forum.

3. Depression can be altered, it's all state of mind - stop thinking about the shit, start thinking about the positives.

Easier said than done. Depression isn't cured by simple things like that.

Easier said than done. Depression isn't cured by simple things like that.

Haha, very true.

You need a strong will. Think about what's depressing you, is it really worth you feeling horrible over? What can you do to change it? If you've come up with any type of a solution, start acting on it, even if it's a tiny portion of your problem, relief will probably ensue. At least you're making an effort to change.

You're in charge of your own life, make it better for yourself because nobody's gonna do it for you.

This has to be a joke.

These people aren't your friends or you are being a pussy and not actually telling them to stop/get the fuck out.

In other words RAISE YOUR VOICE AND TELL THEM TO GET THE FUCK OUT.

I dont give a fuck; the people you meet in highschool are likely to be the people you wont be seeing for the rest of your life besides a few close friends. You should not care what they think or what they say; FORCE them to leave.

That or you are not telling us something.

This has to be a joke.

These people aren't your friends or you are being a pussy and not actually telling them to stop/get the fuck out.

In other words RAISE YOUR VOICE AND TELL THEM TO GET THE FUCK OUT.

I dont give a fuck; the people you meet in highschool are likely to be the people you wont be seeing for the rest of your life besides a few close friends. You should not care what they think or what they say; FORCE them to leave.

That or you are not telling us something.

Would thank, not enough posts :/. Speak up for yourself.

psychiatrist.

You know how your mother's trying to pawn your possessions? Yeah, just ask her to spend 200 dollars an hour for a psychiatrist. I'm sure she'll oblige.

Also, the cost of the medication he eventually prescribes won't bother her at all.

I'm all for thinking positively, but if you think that clinical depression can be alleviated by optimism you're a little naive. I'm not saying her case is clinical as it has a clear cause, but the idea that you can mitigate a chemical imbalance merely by positive thinking is a silly one in this circumstance.

I'm all for thinking positively, but if you think that clinical depression can be alleviated by optimism you're a little naive. I'm not saying her case is clinical as it has a clear cause, but the idea that you can mitigate a chemical imbalance merely by positive thinking is a silly one in this circumstance.

The mind controls the body, and if you can control your mind, you can control your body.

No shit lol If yo head is fucked up see the Doc get some meds.

I'm speaking as though she is 'normal', and able to control herself/mind.

I'm Shaolin, I can do all sorts of crazy shit, so no disrespect. But that's how I am.

This.

Sometimes a positive outlook simply does not help a person with clinical depression.

Dare I ask?

When I first went about getting help, I thought my psychiatrist would be all, "Here's your diagnosis, here's how to fix it, here are your meds, now GTFO." Then I'd live happily ever after. That was 5 years ago. I've learned a lot since then. There is no quick fix, no easy way to do things. Well there's the easier path but sometimes that's not always the best path.

You know how your mother's trying to pawn your possessions? Yeah, just ask her to spend 200 dollars an hour for a psychiatrist. I'm sure she'll oblige.

Also, the cost of the medication he eventually prescribes won't bother her at all.

Well, first of all, my psychiatrist doesn't cost me or anyone else any money. Second, I'm a full grown adult. If anyone is going to be paying for my medication, it will be me. :3