Sign in to follow this  
Oh So Salty

Asshole problems

I understand this is a gaming forum, but I don't know where else to go. Count this as spam if you want. My "friends" include four people around where I live. One is cool, but the other three run me. They enter my house whenever they want. They use all of my shit, and destroy my room. My mother doesn't give a fuck. Today, just a few minutes ago... One was in here being an asshole. Long story short, I end up on the ground pinned down with shit knocked over everywhere. Mom came in and told me to clean it up. Now he's laying in my bed acting like it's all my fault. What am I suppose to do about this on going turmoil?

Umm... these do not sound like friends to me and I am worried about your ability to tell people no and misleading emotional attachments you might have with people.

You are right that this forum may not be the best place to discuss this. I am concerned about other underlaying problems you may have. I believe you are in high school. correct?

I hope your school has counseling. If so then I not only urge but plead with you to go talk with them. You not only need to discus what is going on but why you let people treat you this way.

Poke holes in his condoms. A child of his own should keep him occupied.

Made me feel better. :)

Umm... these do not sound like friends to me and I am worried about your ability to tell people no and misleading emotional attachments you might have with people.

You are right that this forum may not be the best place to discuss this. I am concerned about other underlaying problems you may have. I believe you are in high school. correct?

I hope your school has counseling. If so then I not only urge but plead with you to go talk with them. You not only need to discus what is going on but why you let people treat you this way.

Yeah, I'm in high school. I've been like this since way back when. I suddenly stopped being around and talking to a boy down the street, and he killed himself because he said no one wanted him.

Have you already made it clear to them that you don't want to associate with them in any way?

Have you made it clear to your mother that you don't enjoy their company and don't want to be around them at all?

I told Tommy, in his face, to leave my house. He said "You don't have the power to throw me out." Mom made him leave a few seconds ago. As for Bryan... Back when I had a cell phone, mom called me. I was driving and put it on speaker phone. After she told me what she called for, I told her to talk to Bryan. After a few sentences, she said "I like you better than Victoria." as clear as day.

Oh and how do you thank someone for a post? It's bugging the hell out of me.

You don't have enough posts do do so yet, be patient grasshopper.

To me it seems like people said you need to do three main things.

Firstly tell the kids you don't like how they are treating them (thats nice way), or just fuck off get out of my house.

Secondly tell your mom that you really don't like them and want her to back you up.

Thirdly go talk to guidance councilor.

If shit gets out of hand obviously call the po po

You get thanks at 150 posts.

Thanks guys. Lopez knows all of this. My mother is the problem, but nothing I can do about it. I've had DCS talk to me and her, with a school counselor. They said it's me.

Umm... there is no easy fix. You can't just run for a touch down you have to move the ball down the field first.

Please go see your school counselor one on one. Don't just bitch about your mom. You need to talk about how these boys are making you feel. How you dealt with the death of an old friend. And anything else from your past that may be bugging you.

Most people have to see their school counselor or go see them to resolve problems in the here and now... as you have done. But you can also see them for other problems.

Thanks guys. Lopez knows all of this. My mother is the problem, but nothing I can do about it. I've had DCS talk to me and her, with a school counselor. They said it's me.

What exactly did the school counselor say? It's sort of strange that the school counselor would think it's alright for some punks to barge into some kid's house and wreck their room just because the mother said it's alright.

What exactly did the school counselor say? It's sort of strange that the school counselor would think it's alright for some punks to barge into some kid's house and wreck their room just because the mother said it's alright.

More importantly how much did he actually tell the counselor

listen to Centran, His posts will actually help you the most.

Alot of people are afraid to talk to their counselors, but thats their job, to be there and help you out.

Guest J_MaFia

You can come live with me! Fuck all of them, I'm here for you.

Edit: that is if you dont mind African Americans, Blacks,Dominicans,indians,Asians,Puerto Ricans, OTHER PEOPLE.