Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MONKEH

Monkeh's Application (Accepted)

See, I wouldn't mind this, but considering this is his what, third time applying and it's the same way, I can't take him seriously.

That's because the last time Longcat just shot him down completely. Without a chance to for community input. The community loves him. Staff may not since of how it reflects the "pristine image" of sG, but I can tell you that if it were up to the community as a whole and not the top whatever-staff, then he'd get in because he is likable and entertaining. He isn't a "responsibility" as Junzou put it because he hasn't done anything wrong in the past. He is just...loud and open. I know whenever Jailbreak is mentioned people just say things to insult the server, but the jailbreak community loves him. He was voted to get VA, as I said before. Forum presence shouldn't be the reason he doesn't get accepted. He is a member of the community who everybody knows by name, with good reason, and should be allowed in the clan.

btw. COMMUNITY.

As oracion said he isn't taking the app seriously. If he would buy a keyboard with a functioning caps lock key, and not copy previous apps again, it would come off as a better approach. He's still funny as hell, but there's times to be serious. Applications are one of them.

That's because the last time Longcat just shot him down completely. Without a chance to for community input. The community loves him. Staff may not since of how it reflects the "pristine image" of sG, but I can tell you that if it were up to the community as a whole and not the top whatever-staff, then he'd get in because he is likable and entertaining. He isn't a "responsibility" as Junzou put it because he hasn't done anything wrong in the past. He is just...loud and open. I know whenever Jailbreak is mentioned people just say things to insult the server, but the jailbreak community loves him. He was voted to get VA, as I said before. Forum presence shouldn't be the reason he doesn't get accepted. He is a member of the community who everybody knows by name, with good reason, and should be allowed in the clan.

btw. COMMUNITY.

Cool Story bro, fact is. He never once took a hint of any warnings or infraction. or ban(s)? ( I dont know if he was ever banned from it ) Let alone seemingly his other 2 denials. yet he still feels the need to be a dumb ass about the whole thing. when all he would have to do is make an appropriate app, and would defiantly get in.

-1/5

Y: blob, Zachmanman

A: Nova, Junzou, Empire

N: Mitch, C12K, LOPEZ

Abstaining due to community popularity, and immaturity on application. You fix that, and I'll vote Yes.

If he's trolling us still after all this time, shouldn't you all be voting yes? That is part of the criteria to get into this clan, no? Oh wai-

In all seriousness, Monkeh has and will always been an sG server legend. From JB to TTT, he's effected out servers in a overwhelmingly positive way. Hell, he probably increased our jailbreak sub profits by just existing on that server. Give the man some props, at least.

22 users thanked his post, 20 of them clan members. I'd say that's an overwhelming majority of all the actives.

This is Scopene's IPhone speaking.

He wishes me to tell you hooligans that he is out of town right now and would like to request staff wait until Monday for a final vote i.e. If the vote is -4/5, please refrain from making that last negative vote, as Scopene would absolutely love to sway your minds with a lengthy, but to the point, essay on why PRO MONKEH would be a great asset to the clan.

This is Scopene's IPhone speaking.

He wishes me to tell you hooligans that he is out of town right now and would like to request staff wait until Monday for a final vote i.e. If the vote is -4/5, please refrain from making that last negative vote, as Scopene would absolutely love to sway your minds with a lengthy, but to the point, essay on why PRO MONKEH would be a great asset to the clan.

best of luck with that.

As oration said he isn't taking the app seriously. If he would buy a keyboard with a functioning caps lock key, and not copy previous apps again, it would come off as a better approach. He's still funny as hell, but there's times to be serious. Applications are one of them.

it's oracion... :)

Guest J_MaFia

Pretty sure monkeh dosent care if he get's in, this app, it's for lolz im sure

He's hardly on the forums at all to begin with.

His behavior is a character he plays, an act. And he pulls it of extremely well.

Comparing him to other idiots is like comparing Stephen Colbert to Bill O'Reilly.

He's entertaining, funny, and clever. It can become a bit much at times, but that's rare.

Most importantly, he's proven he's trustworthy. I'm sure if there's any problem with him, as long as it's dealt with behind closed doors so as not to destroy the magic of his public image, he'll resolve it properly.

I don't always care for his antics, but the man's no fool.

I say let him in.

btw. COMMUNITY.

Beer, you know just as well as I do I've played with him many times and I enjoy him in game, that being said if he's just going to disregard rules here too (yes, too, cause he has done it in game), I'm not going to take him seriously.

He changes it, then that's fine. Maybe he'll get a yes, but he's not really proving it considering he's done this about three times and it's basically been the same way his app goes: All caps with nothing really there. Not going to waste my time if he's wasting his.

Cool Story bro, fact is. He never once took a hint of any warnings or infraction. or ban(s)? ( I dont know if he was ever banned from it ) Let alone seemingly his other 2 denials. yet he still feels the need to be a dumb ass about the whole thing. when all he would have to do is make an appropriate app, and would defiantly get in.

Come on Church. Care to address the other points I made in the post. As awesome as saying "Cool story bro" is now a days, it's counterproductive when you type a paragraph after it. So again, mind addressing the other points?

He's not going to get in, this is just another app for the lulz.

I like the other way better you know.. the quote and the /faceplam

He's not going to get in, this is just another app for the lulz.

You, I and everyone else knows this.

Yet here you are, posting without your caps lock being broken.

I like him in game. I don't like him on the forums.

Being as I'm supposed to represent the COMMUNITY, I will defer to the COMMUNITY's opinion. If the COMMUNITY's opinion is still overwhelmingly positive tomorrow night, I will change my vote. Dissenters, this is your chance to have your voice heard.

If the COMMUNITY opinion is still overwhelmingly positive, I'll change my vote, but if it backfires, I'm not taking responsibility.

He still needs to fix up his screening questions. I don't think any of the answers are appropriate for a person who has common sense - and calling Longcat out on why he got denied rather than acknowledging the fact that his previous applications were all inappropriate and could have been better done shows how much he cares about getting into sG.

I'm siding with Oreo and Karma, I think he's just doing this for the luls. He doesn't have any true interest in joining the clan. I've been in jailbreak longer than quite a few people in this thread and like Oracion, I admit Monkeh is a fun guy to be on the servers. But if he's going to act like a complete dumbass on his application then he doesn't deserve to get in.

-4/5

Y: blob, Zachmanman

A: Nova, Empire

N: Mitch, C12K, LOPEZ, Fatb0y, Junzou, Oracion

Junzou never said he abstained his vote Empire, so I'm putting it back to where it was originally.

He still needs to fix up his screening questions. I don't think any of the answers are appropriate for a person who has common sense - and calling Longcat out on why he got denied rather than acknowledging the fact that his previous applications were all inappropriate and could have been better done shows how much he cares about getting into sG.

sG: semi-serious business.

sG: semi-serious business.

If we deny people like illogical, HerpDerp and Ace for being complete dumbasses, why not Monkeh.

Favorite Server: =(EGO)= JAILBREAK

YES I GOT DENY BECAUSE LOGNCAT IS FAGGOT

I HEARD HE HAS NO AUTHORITY NOW SO ITS A GODO TIME TO APPLY

I WOULD SAY THIS: "PUT TAGS ON UR IN, CONGRATS LOL"

Just a couple of examples to put it out there.

If we deny people like illogical, HerpDerp and Ace for being complete dumbasses, why not Monkeh.

The difference is no one likes illogical, herpderp or ace.

Also change your quote to represent my updated post. The color scheme is better.