Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tasty

Oasis Application (withdrawn)

Guest Tasty

This is obviously going to be denied, but for the sake of improvement, keep it open just a bit longer.

I need some more feedback from some more people.

-26/60

Banned during recruitment phase, and trying to pull off a "I'VE CHANGED" in the middle of the month really turns me off to recruits.

-32/60

Was going to vote yes on you before you got your forum ban. It wasn't even the post that offset me, it was that you knew fully well you would get an infraction for it, knowing that you were in your recruitment stage as well. When I joined sG, I made extra sure not to fuck up during the recruitment phase, and I was kind of disappointed that you did so willingly for the sake of a joke.

-37/60

Try again in the future, the recruitment period is when you're most scrutinized, so purposefully breaking the rules is a stupid thing to do...

-42/60

Bad behavior is bad.

Guest Tasty
I know this is off topic but how many infraction points = ban?

I had 2 infractions which were 10 points each, each one from trolling the complaint dept.

So 20 points is a 24 hour ban.

I'm going to leave this recruitment thread open so he learns why he messed up this month. When it hits -60 or the end of the month, I'll close it.

Guest Tasty
I'm going to leave this recruitment thread open so he learns why he messed up this month. When it hits -60 or the end of the month, I'll close it.

Alvin Muchas gracias. :)

Ah, y te juro que no enviará más sitios de descarga.

-49/60

Banned during recruitment. Pre-Applying, was a fail troll and did overly retarded junk. + various other things that nag the back of my mind but I can't remember.

Guest Tasty
-49/60

Banned during recruitment. Pre-Applying, was a fail troll and did overly retarded junk. + various other things that nag the back of my mind but I can't remember.

Would help to know what I did.

I'm trying to improve to the best of my abilities.

As much as some people are going to disagree with me on this I’m going to vote yes. He at least posts on the forums regularly and from the time I have played with him in game he seemed like a good guy and I love his avatar. I mean if someone like Monkey can get in with spam posts and then never posting on the forums again I think he should be able to too.

-44/60

Can we get an updated list in the correct format? To lazy to do that right now.

No, I've only seen him on TTT and had no huge issues, but that doesn't outway being banned during recruitment process and his forum presence.

-45/60

Can we get an updated list in the correct format? To lazy to do that right now.

I also get a count of -45/60.

Yes-community: sgt fabulous

Yes-staff: TimeToDie

Abstain:

No-community: Velo, Taboo, Ivanns, iAlwaysFail, Jewinator, Velo, Meowmix, Dead-Pool, Naughty, Blackstone, Sportsteen

No-staff: ChosenOne2000, Sketch, diabeticdaniel, Mitch, Novacaine, Junzou, fatb0y, Lopez

No reasons given, not counted: J_mafia (no), Guitar Guy (no), Goldentongue (no)

Like daniel I'm assuming reasons still have to be given, though I don't see anything about that in the new Applying to Syndicate Gaming thread.

I'm saying yes, only cause I don't have a problem with him on the forums. Regretfully, I have never played with him in game, this is probably because of my dead power supply of the last 2 months. I figure some support should at least be nice when your application is getting hated on. He also goes to the same college my mom had gone to, which I had been to many times due to the fact my mom had, so +1 for that. Knoxville, Ftw? -44/60.

Yes-community: sgt fabulous, Marine

Abstain:

No-community: Velo, Taboo, Ivanns, iAlwaysFail, Jewinator, Velo, Meowmix, Dead-Pool, Naughty, Blackstone, Sportsteen

No-staff: ChosenOne2000, Sketch, diabeticdaniel, Mitch, Novacaine, Junzou, fatb0y, Lopez

I also get a count of -45/60.

Yes-community: sgt fabulous

Abstain:

No reasons given, not counted: J_mafia (no), Guitar Guy (no), Goldentongue (no)

Like daniel I'm assuming reasons still have to be given, though I don't see anything about that in the new Applying to Syndicate Gaming thread.

I gave my required reason along with my vote (hint: it's the big ass paragraph inside the quote box), Daniel just decided to flex and abuse his newly gained staff power by blatantly lying and denying it.

-45/60

Yes-community: sgt fabulous, Marine, Xannon

Abstain:

-44/60

I have no problem with him.

Yes-community: sgt fabulous, Marine, Xannon, beef

Abstain:

-43/60

I have no problem with him.

nope, annoying as hell and makes shitposts

-44/60

Abstain:

No-community: Velo, Taboo, Ivanns, iAlwaysFail, Jewinator, Velo, Meowmix, Dead-Pool, Naughty, Blackstone, Sportsteen, EL_PATRON

abstain, not quite annoying enough for me to vote no, but that picture of the dog with hair bugs the shit out of me

-44/60

Abstain:zachmanman

No-community: Velo, Taboo, Ivanns, iAlwaysFail, Jewinator, Velo, Meowmix, Dead-Pool, Naughty, Blackstone, Sportsteen, EL_PATRON

I'm going to have to say no, most of the community does not like him. Also, have gone into JB under different names and once confronted by someone he doesn't know about doing something wrong, he flips out.

-45/60

Abstain:zachmanman

No-community: Velo, Taboo, Ivanns, iAlwaysFail, Jewinator, Velo, Meowmix, Dead-Pool, Naughty, Blackstone, Sportsteen, EL_PATRON, n2f