Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tasty

Oasis Application (withdrawn)

Haven't used my admin in Minigames in an abusive manner for nearly a month now. I quit that silly stuff before my recruitment period and had already vowed to not do it again.

They are staff... They will find anything out. So i hope you actually mean when you say you have not abused in a month. They can check logs & have multi witnesses saying you have. just by having people reporting you that you have abused will not make anything look good. Just do not abuse. It's not looking good for you now since you got banned during the recruitment period.

Guest Tasty
They are staff... They will find anything out. So i hope you actually mean when you say you have not abused in a month. They can check logs & have multi witnesses saying you have. just by having people reporting you that you have abused will not make anything look good. Just do not abuse. It's not looking good for you now since you got banned during the recruitment period.
I know it has tainted the app. That's why i have just lost hope in it. Better luck next time I suppose.

Guest checkster
Been hearing a lot of you apparently abusing in MG constantly from people, Oasis. I ever catch you I'm gonna make sure you aren't in.

Lucily for oasis I just reinstalled win.

I will how ever try to recover that demo I have of him abusing on that server.

He was spamming guns, made it laag, and nocliping and teleporting him self.

Lol at the fact you dont play mg no more OP, aslo stop slaying at map end on jb, people dont like it.

It hurts the game points.

Checkster all admins even Wind/HotSauce/ Thorgot even me & Papa slay at the end of the map no one has ever complained about it to any of us. However ruffles & some other people have complained about him abusing while no admins are on. I have told them to take a demo & SS of it.

@ oasis. Just because you say you have changed does not mean you have. I have seen others say the same during the rec period & yet are still the same right after the get in.

-9/60

I feel he is mature enough to join but needs to stop abusing his admin.

He's followed the common formula of

1. Spamming the shit out of the forums with immature posts.

2. Is kindly asked to improve.

3. Continues.

4. Is harshly asked to improve.

5. Hardly posts at all for a while

6. Applies

7. Staff and members: "Oh Yah he's got alot better!"

8. Profit?????

The only improvement he's made is being practically nonexistent for several weeks.

His posts are now fewer, not better:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=40726&highlight=Mitch

No

-10/60

Guest checkster
Checkster all admins even Wind/HotSauce/ Thorgot even me & Papa slay at the end of the map no one has ever complained about it to any of us. However ruffles & some other people have complained about him abusing while no admins are on. I have told them to take a demo & SS of it.

@ oasis. Just because you say you have changed does not mean you have. I have seen others say the same during the rec period & yet are still the same right after the get in.

Did I say that I thougth it was ok for you to do it ? <3

To topic slaying at map end do ruin points at game, so If any person wanna be a dick they can complain.

I usualy type kill thoe.

back to matter.

Oasis = suck

oasis = menowante

Math done

Guest J_MaFia

no

31/60?

Can i vote or wut? Im not up to date :P

No -32/60. I still feel that his forum prescence is quite childish, including one or two posts of himself posting shock websites.

No -34/60 Due to being banned during recruitment process is just a no, no. Also have admin abused a bit to the extent that other admins have to punish you for his doings. Sorry brah.

No, his posts got him banned during his recruitment, should be reason enough

Real count should be -18/60

Staff only counts for 5, so all previous staff before me were wrong. Fabulous, GT, GG, and mafia need reasons.

-20/60

banned during recruitment. i remember applesauce when i remember oasis

-21/60

Got banned during the recruitment period & has abused his admin & denies it most of the time. Also he got his admin removed for a little bit if my memory is right. He says he has changed yet i seem to not see it.

Guest Tasty

Ah well. I guess I can take this feedback to my benefit and improve over the next few months. But as for being banned, i was stupid for posting an immature picture in the complaint department.

Ah well. I guess I can take this feedback to my benefit and improve over the next few months. But as for being banned, i was stupid for posting an immature picture in the complaint department.

You wrote underneath the picture " INB4 INFRACTION". You knew you would have been banned / got a infraction, yet you still did it. That shows to everyone that you have not changed & might not ever change. For someone that says " i changed" i have not seen it at all.

No, his posts got him banned during his recruitment, should be reason enough

Real count should be -18/60

Staff only counts for 5, so all previous staff before me were wrong. Fabulous, GT, GG, and mafia need reasons.

I'm sorry, would my reason be more valid with my vote if I posted it outside of a quote box?