Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

Rumors about me having a child?

I don't have a child. Where is this stuff coming from seriousily. Haters, I'm sure start these rumors. I can't really do anything to show you I don't have a child, if I did why would I be on sG. I would be taking care of my child. Use common sense. Stop paying attention to me, I'm tired of the attention okay? I will be on the fourms of course. I love the fourms. Please stop hating and worry about your own life. Me having a child is not true.. Kay? There are nice people on here and not to nice people. But I'd really appreciate it if you'd just stop bugging all over me and start crap. :P I love chu guys, even the haters. <3.

Stop feeding the trolls?

Problem solved.

Also, i'm pretty sure you can make time for the forums and look after a child.

it's quite obvious that she's just attention whoring, because obviously there is no rumor about her having a child.

it's quite obvious that she's just attention whoring, because obviously there is no rumor about her having a child.

I know, but in a thread there was something about her having a child, but only one person said it..

I like how she freaked out and wrote a whole paragraph when I made one post about her kid she has

I knew it was either you or Mitch who made that post, you guys are so silly :D

f9yHZ.jpg

Last night you told me that you were raped a while ago. You also said that you were pregnant.

So, was that a lie?

inb4 bitch fight between Chloe, the celebrity of our forums, and Smiley, the next gen samm/new attn whore of the forums.

inb4 bitch fight between Chloe, the celebrity of our forums, and Smiley, the next gen samm/new attn whore of the forums.

Chloe has countless Disney celebrities behind her back, Like Demi Lovato.

Smiley has.. ??

I'm not attention whoring, seriosily.. I kinda wanted to clear this up kay? It really wasnt a rumor..

only 1 - 2 people said that you had a kid. It's not like we're in middle school and we fucking gossip "HAY DID U GUIZ HERE DAT SMILEYCAT HAS A KID WUTTAWHORELOLOLOLOL"

only 1 - 2 people said that you had a kid. It's not like we're in middle school and we fucking gossip "HAY DID U GUIZ HERE DAT SMILEYCAT HAS A KID WUTTAWHORELOLOLOLOL"

I didn't relize that.. but okay.. and your sig about that guy who freaked about a mouse is really funny. :P

Guest J_MaFia

D:, I'm afriad to share my innitial input for fear of being harrassed :(

I didn't relize that.. but okay.. and your sig about that guy who freaked about a mouse is really funny. :P

It's actually a cat that gets shot in the face, returns as a clone, and eats it's own corpse.

Sign in to follow this