Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nateloveskate

)V( O N $ T 3 R APP

I like Plunks idea, maybe if we let him in, he will straighten up a little bit.

I think he might too but I also though he might when I told him a week or so ago that if he cut way down on the mic spammin I would vote for him. He got a lot better but then suddenly got worse than before when he applied.

With a topic title like that and the username "nateloveskate123," I assumed he was an 8-year old before I even read the thread. Now people are complaining about him spamming. That's enough for me, I'm voting no.

I don't get it, ppl are always complaining about him or someone playing music, I don't care about it, I don't like it is annoying when Monster screams "YUUUUUUUUUU" in the mic. And I don't think he will spam as much as now in the mic if he gets in the clan. he is good and funny :P

Guest cc90z

Wow, Im going to have to say no, I dont like the way he talks on the forums. If hes also annoying in game, then ill hold firm to my answer.

Its also a No from me too, i totally agree with what Fox is trying to get at. What i am always looking at is players that set a good example for other players. When a person with the UV tag starts spamming it Suddenly becomes ok (when it isnt). Keep the mic chat and text too a minimum and try again some other time.

Denied

No from

CC90 |JCS|

Mr.Tea |JCS|

Fetus |JCS|

Guest formerlyaeth

I agree with fetus, usually people that are under 10 - have a name like natelovesskate123, poor grammar, thinks everyone likes him even though no one does, Doesn't use real sentences and he doesn't contribute.