Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nateloveskate

)V( O N $ T 3 R APP

Guest nateloveskate

Hey all!!! dear, opiate, fox, dan, rizan, vader, ak specail , snap shot, justice, niteice ect

I love UV !!! Its my favorite Clan and my favorite Server out there!!

Im just dying to get in. Ive been trying to find a good clan for years!

I've been playin cs for about 5 years and i play it almost everyday so u guys can counts on me for my killing skills.

I dont disobey ne rules or hack, sure i have over used the mic b4, but who hasnt. I dont use it as much ne more btw.

I think most of the players like me and i really really really really hope to get in UV !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading )V( O N $ T 3 R' s application and i hope u have a great day

Name: monster

x-fire name:uvmonster nateloveskate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13684888

Steam name:myballsrhuuuuge

working mic [REQ]: yes

ps : im ranked to #2 the server right now

Hey all!!! dear, opiate, fox, dan, rizan, vader, ak specail , snap shot, justice, niteice ect

I love UV !!! Its my favorite Clan and my favorite Server out there!!

Im just dying to get in. Ive been trying to find a good clan for years!

I've been playin cs for about 5 years and i play it almost everyday so u guys can counts on me for my killing skills.

I dont disobey ne rules or hack, sure i have over used the mic b4, but who hasnt. I dont use it as much ne more btw.

I think most of the players like me and i really really really really hope to get in UV !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading )V( O N $ T 3 R' s application and i hope u have a great day

ps : im ranked to #2 the server right now</span>

<span style="color:#8B0000">LAWLZ, way to follow the application guide. Try again.

I really don't want this guy in the clan, but I will let JCS deal with it. He could be ok, but he constantly makes stupid noises and annoys the shit out of me.

I really don't want this guy in the clan, but I will let JCS deal with it. He could be ok, but he constantly makes stupid noises and annoys the shit out of me.

I am agreeing with you 100% this guys is the most annoying person on the WCS server next to the 5 years old kids, and Vader. He doesnt shut up when you ask him too. When a group of ppl tell him to STFU he says ok ok im sry then 5 mins later he does it again.

i have had to ban him for spamming on numerous occasions, mainly for spamming. IMO he plays in the WCS enough to know the rules and doesn't need warnings.

Monster, it's not that I dislike you in any way, it's just that you go overboard with the dumb sound effects and spamming sometimes. It's ok to have fun and talk some, but when it becomes spamming it just gets annoying. Like the Yuuuu thing, perfect example. I mean I'm 23, and sometimes I can be a bit immature in the name of fun, but I do know the limits.

Yea i retract my previous post after playing with him for a good part of yesterday, he spammed a lot on mic and chat, and was generally a nuisance. I never had any problems with him before he applied, seems his true colors came out.

Guest nateloveskate

hey uv members ... im sorry for being annoying.. if i get in the clan i wont do it ne more,, even if i dont i havent been muted or nething for 3 days

eveyone deserves a second chance and mabey even a 3rd but i will shut up i promise i want in the clan !

Guest Fohacidal

Can you type correctly? Its annoying seeing "ne" or "nething" instead of any or anymore...

A third chance?!?!?!? Youve been muted SEVERAL TIMES. God knows how many more times that im not on. You always say sry then you go back and then say Youuuu. Honestly I really do hope you get declined. Your are more of a nussance then anything in that server.

Guest nateloveskate

illest skills stop hatin on me man i stopped already every one else likes me....

He's a good player, minus the whorinig of races... and the mic spamming. with the "YOU" ... Other than that I think that if he uses his judgement and trys to not piss people off with the spamming I say yes. Change your ways Monster, otherwise no.

I'm honestly having a hard time making this vote after the way you were asking incessantly "when am I in the clan?" the same day you did your app. Everybody on the server was telling you to shut up about it and I even had to mute you over it. On the other hand you are a very good player and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because I can tell you really want to be in the clan. We just can't have clan members who spam so obnoxiously, no matter how good they are.

I agree with Bios. Its one thing to tell him then he listens but it reality it goes in one ear .. hits some spongy brain matter and exits the other!! Not to mention since he has been on the server he does nothing but mic spam with questions .. i mean christ thats what my 2 year old son did!! The kicker of t is he does it mostly when hes dead...and people that cant shut the F up till the next round starts, or when they are alive just pisses me off!! Have some respect or a cup of couth!!

I vote NO if my opinion matters??!!

Fuh