Sign in to follow this  
MONKEH

NEED FAST ADVICE

OK SO WENT TO COLLEGE 1 DAY EARLY AND WAS CHILLIN IN M DORM THEN GOT BUSTED SO I HAD TO WRITE 1000 WORD ESSAY ABOUT IT AND SHIT SO HERES WHAT I WROTE (I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING IT LOL):

I came on to campus on Saturday December 29 on the year two thousand and eleven because I accidentally thought that it would not matter and if i were to come on that day instead of Sunday so my mistake sorry. The proper procdure to return to campus early involesfilling out a form and submitting it to you are you accept or deny it and then I receive a letter deleivered by an residitnal assistant which then is read by me then it says if I can come early or not. On form I fill out it ivoles stating when I return backand for what I have reasoning for the returning back early. Once the proper paper work has been filled out submitted reviewed and returned, it is ok or not ok to come back early. The following of proper procedure of extremely important. The following of proper procedure is super extremely important due to the fact how law is very important. With out laws, there would not be any control over the population. There would like be anarchy and stuff.

Moving into stony brook specifically stony brook putsrules to maximize profits. By creating guidelines that much be followed stony brook is able ot get maximium amout of money as a capitaplism which is the united stated way of life unlike Russian communism. Back to the topic of importance of following the roper procedure, it is important because it keeps order. And like have previously just started, order is nessicary to help prevent the spread of communism. It is oit job as Americans to stop the spread of communism and that’s also why we went into Vietnam to liberate the people from the communists. By not following the rules, I am communist and therefore un-American. I apologize for being not American. I am sorry. For future handeling of the situation which I have commited wrongly, I will be more informed and I will come ontime. I like came on to campus on Saturday December 29 on the year two thousand and eleven because I totally accidentally thought

that it would not matter and if i were to come on that day instead of Sunday so my mistake sorry. The proper procdure to return to campus early involesfilling out a form and submitting it to you are you accept or deny it and then I receive a letter deleivered by an residitnal assistant which then is read by me then it says if I can come early or not. On form I fill out it ivoles stating when I return backand for what I have reasoning for the returning back early. Once the proper paper work has been filled out submitted reviewed and returned, it is ok or not ok to come back early. The following of proper procedure of extremely important. The proper procdure to return to campus early involesfilling out a form and submitting it to you are you accept or deny it and then I receive a letter deleivered by an residitnal assistant which then is read by me then it says if I can come early or not. The following of proper procedure is super extremely important due

to the fact how law is very important. With out laws, there would not be any control over the population. There would like be anarchy and stuff. Moving into stony brook specifically stony brook putsrules to maximize profits. By creating guidelines that much be followed stony brook is able ot get maximium amout of money as a capitaplism which is the united stated way of life unlike Russian communism. Back to the topic of importance of following the roper procedure, it is important because it keeps order. And like have previously just started, order is nessicary to help prevent the spread of communism. It is oit job as Americans to stop the spread of communism and that’s also why we went into Vietnam to liberate the people from the communists. By not following the rules, I am communist and therefore un-American. I apologize for being not American. I am sorry. For future handeling of the situation which I have commited wrongly, I will be more informed

and I will come ontime. I like came on to campus on Saturday December 29 on the year two thousand and eleven because I totally accidentally thought that it would not matter and if i were to come on that day instead of Sunday so my mistake sorry. The proper procdure to return to campus early involesfilling out a form and submitting it to you are you accept or deny it and then I receive a letter deleivered by an residitnal assistant which then is read by me then it says if I can come early or not. On form I fill out it ivoles stating when I return backand for what I have reasoning for the returning back early. Once the proper paper work has been filled out submitted reviewed and returned, it is ok or not ok to come back early. The following of proper procedure of extremely important. The following of proper procedure is super extremely important due to the fact how law is very important. With out laws, there would not be any control over the population.

There would like be anarchy and stuff. Moving into stony brook specifically stony brook putsrules to maximize profits. By creating guidelines that much be followed stony brook is able ot get maximium amout of money as a capitaplism which is the united stated way of life unlike Russian communism. Back to the topic of importance of following the roper procedure, it is important because it keeps order. And like have previously just started, order is nessicary to help prevent the spread of communism. It is oit job as Americans to stop the spread of communism and that’s also why we went into Vietnam to liberate the people from the communists. By not following the rules, I am communist and therefore un-American. I apologize for being not American. I am sorry. For future handeling of the situation which I have commited wrongly, I will be more informed and I will come ontime.

HERE IS TEH REPLY EMAIL I GOT TODAY:

I apologize for just getting back to you about this essay, however I need to inform you that it is unacceptable and will not be considered as a complete sanction. The reasons for this decision are several. First, you did not complete the essay as it was assigned. You were to write a 1000 word essay, and you simply wrote 325 words and copied it several times. Second, the information in it is not correct in terms of the proper procedure for returning to campus early. Without the correct information you will not learn from this assignment. Thirdly, this is full of grammatical and spelling errors. The assignment you turn in for this sanction should be the same quality as any assignment you would turn in for your classes. I doubt that this is not indicative of the quality of your work in your courses. And lastly, this paper is not meant to discuss politics and your feelings on Communism and capitalism. In the paper you were to answer the questions set forth, which were 1. What is the proper procedure for returning to campus early? 2. Why is it important to follow the proper procedure? and 3. How will you handle this situation in the future?

For the reasons I have just stated you are required to complete this paper appropriately. The new assignment is due to me, via email, no later than Monday 2/28/11. Once I have received the appropriate assignment, I will close your case. I hope that you will consider this situation in the future and will take any future judicial situations more seriously, as it does not appear you did so in this case.

I NEED YOUR HELP TO THINK OF WHAT TO DO IN THIS SITUATION. ACTUALLY WRITING THE ESSAY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I WAS THINKING I COULD PLAY RETARDED AND SAY THAT MY ELGISH IS RLY BAD CUZ IM IMMIGRATED FROM CHINA

THX 4 UR TIME AND ADVICE

Guest Tasty

MAYBE IF YOU TYPE IN CAPS A WHOLE LOT MOAR THAN IT HELP LOTS I TELL YOU I KNOW THIS KIND OF SITUATION IT VERY STRESFUL DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING? I HOPE YOU DO CAUSE WHEN I MADE ON MY KEYBOARD I GET MY POINT OUT.

edit: I didnt read the thread. Just felt like being an asshole. I'm a good boy.

In my experience it is best not to fuck with the man in leased housing agreements. You are always in the wrong when it comes to that. Although the first paragraph is funny, I think it was a poor choice to try humor as an escape tactic. Honestly, in my opinion act your age; you are in college after all.

Monkeh, I would be happy to write an essay for you on the matter. I love writing and would be happy to help you out. Just send me a PM and Ill get on it.

Monkeh, I would be happy to write an essay for you on the matter. I love writing and would be happy to help you out. Just send me a PM and Ill get on it.

I've got a twenty page research on German film due 10 March. Get on it!

monkeh, i started working on a new essay

Once upon A time there was a football playa named Monkeh and he went to college and shit. And one day Monkeh decided he would walk to college, because cars are for fat people who manage undergrad dorms and never leave people alone. And being the responsible football playa that he was Monkeh planned the exact route in which to follow that would allow him to arrive exactly the day he was supposed to and never give fucks about anything. So the young playa set off to the college in the hopes of proceeding with his education. What he did not expect, however, was a local school bus to lose control and veer into a nearby building. This caused all sorts of chaos and destruction... So Monkeh, being the superhuman he is, interfered that moment by utilizing the strength of being able to bench 1000 pounds ripped the emergency exit hatch off the back of the bus. Monkeh then proceeded to tell all the screaming children to gtfo because the bus was on fire and shit

lol, my advice would be to write the actual essay, and put this whole ordeal behind you.

On the other hand you could just go up to her and ask her "What the fuck is the big deal? It's one fucking day, this was the only time I could get dropped off here. Suck a cock you fat bitch. Why are you so fat btw? Are you so retarded you don't know how much to eat and at what time? WHY ARE YOU SO FATTTT???"

LOL WAT?

sG | EL_PATRON: IM TOTALLY CLAIMING THIS AS MINE

sG | EL_PATRON: LOl

sG | Renegade: BULLSHIT

sG | Renegade: IT AINT DONE

sG | EL_PATRON: FUCK YEAH

sG | EL_PATRON: POSTED IT

sG | EL_PATRON: LOL

sG | EL_PATRON: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?40567-NEED-FAST-ADVICE&p=521239&posted=1#post521239

sG | Renegade: YOU FUCK

sG | EL_PATRON: LOLOLOLOL

sG | Renegade: I FUCKING HATE YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE FUCKING AWESOME

sG | Renegade: NOW I DONT WANA FINISH IT

sG | EL_PATRON: AHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHH

sG | EL_PATRON: IM SORRY LOL

sG | EL_PATRON: IM TOTALLY CLAIMING THIS AS MINE

sG | EL_PATRON: LOl

sG | Renegade: BULLSHIT

sG | Renegade: IT AINT DONE

sG | EL_PATRON: FUCK YEAH

sG | EL_PATRON: POSTED IT

sG | EL_PATRON: LOL

sG | EL_PATRON: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?40567-NEED-FAST-ADVICE&p=521239&posted=1#post521239

sG | Renegade: YOU FUCK

sG | Renegade: I FUCKING HATE YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE FUCKING AWESOME

sG | Renegade: NOW I DONT WANA FINISH IT

sG | EL_PATRON: AHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHH

sG | EL_PATRON: IM SORRY LOL

FAKE AND GAY