Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

If you troll me, then you will get fucked in the face.

so can anyone sum up this trashcan shit?

or is it just some girl/dude trying to be someone their not and yeah now they're debunked?

more retardation in here compared to when people found out jen was fat.

Wait, you trash me for a passing criticism and not caring, and now I'm considered her admirer?

Fucked up logic much?

If anythinging, you, Audio, and a few others have a glint of love in your eyes

hey hey hey dont be mad at me cause u bez getting trolled, its spam you shouldnt take this shit so serious

more retardation in here compared to when people found out jen was fat.

The most likely cause is the dramatically lower IQ of the people posting in this thread.

Btw, if a 13 year old fucks you in the face for trolling, is that considered pedophilia/rape? if so, where the fuck is wookie when you need him.

The most likely cause is the dramatically lower IQ of the people posting in this thread.

Btw, if a 13 year old fucks you in the face for trolling, is that considered pedophilia/rape? if so, where the fuck is wookie when you need him.

ACTIVATE THE WOOKIE SYMBOL GOGOGO

hey hey hey dont be mad at me cause u bez getting trolled, its spam you shouldnt take this shit so serious

Tell this to the two guys who are so uptight about the internet they sign every post like a god damn love letter.

I think we all need a drink of good old shut the fuck up. Really it's like kids arguing over a damn remote.

I don't care who started it just sit down and shutup. This is no longer spam. It's a gay argument that needs to be raped.

Well Smiley, this is quite an achievement. One of your very first threads made it to 20 pages, and in the spam section as well. Congratulations.

I only see 19 bro

Check again. By the end of the day I'm sure there'll by at least twenty, if not more.

mine still says 19 but it'll change soon probably will be at 30 by tomorrow with all these little girls fighting

so can anyone sum up this trashcan shit?

or is it just some girl/dude trying to be someone their not and yeah now they're debunked?

Young girl posted real pics as an apology for pretending to be someone else.

No one cared.

Golden tried to be funny.

Audiovox overreacted.

sG populace cheered him on bringing rise to others who are ordinarily too big of pussies to voice their opinions about Goldentongue.

Goldentongue tried to apply logic to irrational people.

Thread degenerated back into a spam thread.

Young girl posted real pics as an apology for pretending to be someone else.

No one cared.

Golden tried to be funny.

Audiovox overreacted.

sG populace cheered him on bringing rise to others who are ordinarily too big of pussies to voice their opinions about Goldentongue.

Goldentongue tried to apply logic to irrational people.

Thread degenerating back into a spam thread.

Pretty accurate.