Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

I aplogize for being a big fag.

I aplogize for being a fag. Faking a picture, I am a girl honest. But not that girl.. You guys can laugh at me, but not at J_Mafia. He's a really good guy, I swear stop laughing at him because he was just being a good friend and I wasn't. Here I am. Laugh at me. I don't give a fuck. Stop laughing at Mafia. If you want the thruth. I am not that girl. I wish I were because then I'd have the perfect life. But thats too bad I don't. I'm defending Mafia now. So start laughing at me post " LOLOLOL" on my wall. I don't care. I'll keep trying hard get a good reputation. That may take months, years. But STOP laughing at Mafia. He's a really good guy, honest. Now that you guys think I am a fag. I'm really sorry.. I'll come on but I won't be having any friends for a VERY long time.. Go ahead ruin my life on here, I don't care...So I aplogize..

EDIT: If you want to see the real me, I'll do it even having a banner. If you want to know my age. I'm 13 actually, and a big fag also. :)

Guest J_MaFia

I was only polite i dont give a fuck lol, we werent in love.. I'm not some fat white kid looking for love.

Also, i wasnt mad went i got laughed at, i luv the attention. :P I should be a fag, pedo more often.

Im not going to troll this because she's being sincere and actually has the guts to make a apology thread. Just a fair warning, expect trolls and flaming on this thread but just disregard it.

Ok. one thing, low self esteem won't get you far. its the internet so who cares if these people know what u look like. im scrawny as fuck and everyone here knows that. hell i dont care and they still respect ( wait well SOME respect me) but thats not the point. Its not how u look. its how u act.

You seem cool though :)

if you would have just came on and been like "hey heres a picture of me, I'm a whale" people would have been like "lol sure thing fatty, wanna play some CSS?"

beautifulchaos was fat as fuck and guys hit on her all the time and she even got jcs

I was only polite i dont give a fuck lol, we werent in love.. I'm not some fat white kid looking for love.

Also, i wasnt mad went i got laughed at, i luv the attention. :P I should be a fag, pedo more often.

I fucking know you were just being nice, no need to be rude when I'm trying to aplogize...

Im not going to troll this because she's being sincere and actually has the guts to make a apology thread. Just a fair warning, expect trolls and flaming on this thread but just disregard it.

Thanks..

Ok. one thing, low self esteem won't get you far. its the internet so who cares if these people know what u look like. im scrawny as fuck and everyone here knows that. hell i dont care and they still respect ( wait well SOME respect me) but thats not the point. Its not how u look. its how u act.

i lol'd

what did jenn just say?

Lol'd.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

:D:) Thank you. :D

Also you should prolly take that link out of your signature...

Guest J_MaFia

Apology accepted, im just pissed this situation got awkward :P

Apology accepted, im just pissed this situation got awkward :P

Thank you. :)

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

real pics? maybe(:

fag, hehehehe<3 I kid.

Of Course. :)