Sign in to follow this  
Rubber Johnny

ZM_ATIX_Apocalypse_b6

http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/128119

I like this map a lot more than Atix Helicopter, as it is much newer. It has more means of escape, such as a Train, Boat, and Truck. It isn't really a newer version of Helicopter though, its more a different map. :cool:

Just to clarify it would go on the ZE server, although the name states it is a ZM map.

although the name states it is a ZM map.

All of ATIX's maps say ZM, Helicopter is the same way. This map is hard. Even on ZM we had a hard time with it, and normally most of the players on there aren't retarded.

Mhm, I was just clarifying to tell those that may not play much ZM or ZE.

I've played this map on Steamgamers, and while it is hard it's alot of fun. Plus it's teamwork oriented, which makes for a fun map to play with people you don't hate.

I've played this map on Steamgamers, and while it is hard it's alot of fun. Plus it's teamwork oriented, which makes for a fun map to play with people you don't hate.

We actually already have this map on ZE.

I wonder what happened to Atixium.. He used to visit once in a while with a new map but haven't seen him.

I wonder what happened to Atixium.. He used to visit once in a while with a new map but haven't seen him.

He was talking with me a lot when he was making this Apocalypse map. However, we were never able to get it working correctly with linux for some reason. And IIRC, when we did, people didn't like it that much (on the ZM server).

If you guys really want this map, we can give it another try.

He was talking with me a lot when he was making this Apocalypse map. However, we were never able to get it working correctly with linux for some reason. And IIRC, when we did, people didn't like it that much (on the ZM server).

If you guys really want this map, we can give it another try.

People hate on Helicopter, so most would probably like this a lot more. It's got that fresh feel to it.

It would be worth a try, eh? It may be a newer version than when you guys tried it back then, I dunno.

true it here atix map, there are many players who think it's fun to play.

but yes it requires teamwork, but after me and johnny has told how the map should be played, it's actually very few who write rtv in chat, why? because they think it is cool to play. and I think even here ATIX map is the best