Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Mother's boyfriend gets 75 years for beating son for deleting gta4 save file.

thats just cruel; and is this some new phase of sG? brutal crimes done to kids over video games. seems like its the 2nd one this week.

Soldier probably has anger issues and he most likely served in Iraq. Not really suprised at how he reacted, sucks for the kid though.

That's not an excuse to beat the kid.

i really hate how the media spun this story. most people read this and thought, "oh the military probably fucked with his head and made him violent."

i have known alot of ex military, and for someone to be able to do that to a child, much less a child of a significant other was probably fucked up from early childhood. the fact that he was a soldier shouldn't have even entered into it.

i really hate how the media spun this story. most people read this and thought, "oh the military probably fucked with his head and made him violent."

i have known alot of ex military, and for someone to be able to do that to a child, much less a child of a significant other was probably fucked up from early childhood. the fact that he was a soldier shouldn't have even entered into it.

War DOES fuck with your head. However the effects of war can differentiate from person to person. Many ex-military are affected by it and some aren't. Just because your friends aren't doesnt mean it they couldn't have been.

See how people get to worked up about games they have to beat a poor child? And plus with being an ex soldier he'd be more mature.

You don't have to be mature to be a soldier.

Inb4 Call of Duty causes World War 3. |:

Srsly, you'd think anyone would be able to contain their rage over something as simple as a video game. But no, people are brutally murdering and beating their family members over it. >.> Makes me sort of angry, and quite sad.

You don't have to be mature to be a soldier.

So you're saying that you can be a immature little prick that beats up kids and bullies other kids and still be a soldier?

Why are you white knighting this guy? Is it your uncle?

i have known alot of former military, and for someone to be able to do that to a child, much less a child of a significant other was probably fucked up from early childhood. the fact that he was a soldier shouldn't have even entered into it.

Fix'd

So you're saying that you can be a immature little prick that beats up kids and bullies other kids and still be a soldier?

It's true...

Why are you white knighting this guy? Is it your uncle?

Wut?

He's not saying anything of the sort.

He's pointing out that there are a lot of soldiers who are not level-headed smart rational people.

I don't know how it is in the Netherlands, but a lot of soldiers in the US are stupid dropouts who just want to be able to shoot other humans.

I was talking to a guy from my highschool who wanted to join the army just so he could "pump some bullets into a little raghead kid". I came pretty close to attacking the guy right in the middle of a coffee shop.

Also, take a look at the number of US soldiers who have killed their wives since returning from Iraq or Afghanistan. The numbers are frighteningly high.

Whether from PTSD or other reasons, many come back from war as very aggressive angry individuals.

What I have pointed out is by no means a generalization or a rule for armed service members. My grandfather and great uncle are Marines, and they some of the greatest men I've ever met. I've considered joining the Marines myself. But awful people do exist in the military, and in very high numbers.

I'd like to see ChosenOne in here to give more experienced input on this though.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

It has more to do with the fact that the military unfortunately attracts violent and aggressive people who often aren't very bright or kind.

Add military training to that and you have a nightmare when they return to a domestic situation.

I'm just fucking around if you think I really am blaming it on his job D:

Guest Sit and Pee

What an idiot. Good to see people like this get smacked with the book.

Never the death penalty though. It's worth spending all that tax money to fund their long, drawn-out suffering.

Never the death penalty though. It's worth spending all that tax money to fund their long, drawn-out suffering.

maybe worth it to you, but not to me. you're already spending your tax money on the kids long, drawn-out suffering...why pay double?

They should just save some money, and fuckers like this should get the old-school noose, either a broken neck or suffocation. Shit the rope only cost $10 maybe...

Out of all the reasons to be against the death penalty-

You're retarded

Why do people care so much about these silly stories? People can be violent over anything. What is supposedly the cause in most of these cases is most likely just a scapegoat for insane people doing insane things.

idgafv.jpg