Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Savage

I wouldn't mind a knife race that does something like Infected: Tanks a shitload of damage but can also do some damage, but in return is slow.

I wouldn't mind a knife race that does something like Infected: Tanks a shitload of damage but can also do some damage, but in return is slow.

It's called Savage. HEY-OOOOOOO!

But srs, yeah, I wouldn't mind that.

If your eyes hurt that much nerf Humans Invis! It's like the 2nd highest of all the gun races in the game. (Ghost is higher, but has a shitty black tint to it)

Anyway, I just wish my bullets actually hit a Savage instead of me doing 500 damage, dying, then finding out he still has 88hp left.

I can't track knife races very well is all; maybe my screen just doesn't have enough contrast. I hate nerfing the original 5 but if you insist!

I could give savage 588 hp and no evade if you like :)

I wouldn't mind knowing which 3 so I can fix it.

My bad just two, but i cant make the ultimate or make people show up on radar or make people less invis to only one player. If I do make the ultimate it'll go through walls, people, everything.

If your eyes hurt that much nerf Humans Invis! It's like the 2nd highest of all the gun races in the game. (Ghost is higher, but has a shitty black tint to it)

And that black tint really helps when camping dark corners....

I can't track knife races very well is all; maybe my screen just doesn't have enough contrast. I hate nerfing the original 5 but if you insist!

I could give savage 588 hp and no evade if you like :)

My bad just two, but i cant make the ultimate or make people show up on radar or make people less invis to only one player. If I do make the ultimate it'll go through walls, people, everything.

Well as for thw walls things, I kind of knew that pretty much radar hack wasn't going to be done, but I wanted it to have something similar to sloth's blue aura detection thingy. (mostly because I can't play it yet, stupid 6k lvl requirement D: )

But now that I know, I can fix it to have something else, and probably think of something else with the ultimate.

Nah for the lulz, put savage at 500 hp with no evade and expertise gives it 2k hp :D

You can't really camp with Ghost...

All that blue/purple line shit coming out when you hit someone.

You can take off one of the skills and not have the lines come out, but still be invisible and I think shake :)

It's not really that invisible, though - 70% but it's purple, which makes it much easier to see.

I agree that Savage's evade is too high.. so hard to kill a good savage, it's like I'm forced to go Judge of Alt to take one out lol

Psh.. why would I take off the banish skill? That's the main reason I play that race over Doppleganger.

Guest Horny©at

What's with all the pussies in this thread crying about savage? Grow a pair and find, OH EM GEE IM GONNA SAY IT, a counter race.

Yes that's right, wcs has counter races, who would've though huh?

What's with all the pussies in this thread crying about savage? Grow a pair and find, OH EM GEE IM GONNA SAY IT, a counter race.

Yes that's right, wcs has counter races, who would've though huh?

If Troll got an expertise buff, would you say the same thing?

I don't mind Savage, but I just hate it that you can be so mindnumbingly dumb and still take 500-ish damage. Maybe I have the mentality that good players should play knife races. Ya ya ik, there's still Stealth Assassin and Flame Predator, but whatever.

Guest Horny©at

That's not the point, I can tell the retards from the smart ones during gameplay. A lot of folks don't realize that roots is the bane of savage and human alliance or general, basically any race that freezes or slows the crap out of you. One overlook and often underated choice is Phyrexian mercenary or however the hell you spell it.

IMO, I think a lot of races need revamping but savage isn't one of them. I think every race should eventually have expertise, its gives wcs'ers something to look forward to doing.

I've made people switch to Judge so many times. People are aware of the counters. Savage isn't overpowered, its just a stupid style. It relies on brute force rather than speed and actual timing.

And if Troll got an expertise, that shit would be so crazy. Troll is already by far the best knife race.

Guest Horny©at
I've made people switch to Judge so many times. People are aware of the counters. Savage isn't overpowered, its just a stupid style. It relies on brute force rather than speed and actual timing.

than it should be easier to kill, no ?

Ya, a good troll is harder to kill than a good savage. That's not my point?

#1 Troll user right here.

My favorite knife race is still flame pred. =P

And maybe the evasion is a LITTLE too high.

It can kill a zombie 1v1, that seems a little ridiculous.

#1 Troll user right here.

My favorite knife race is still flame pred. =P

And maybe the evasion is a LITTLE too high.

It can kill a zombie 1v1, that seems a little ridiculous.

Only if the zombie sucks and misses a few knifes.

Sign in to follow this