Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Savage

is dumb. Less 'W' knife races please.

That is all.

I don't understand how savage is a "W" knife race, let alone what "W" knife race actually means. If anything, you should probably be strafing 100% of the time as savage...

Guest Horny©at

Pebbz is just mad. This is a rage thread about how he got raped in the butt by a savage and is now butthurt.

Savage is fucking ridiculous sometimes. For instance couple nights ago, Nightsong was on his Savage, LVL 99(FUCKING KIDDING ME?), I was on Nelf with a para, rooted his ass and just blasted his head for about 900 dmg and he still manages to kill me and then goes and gets one shotted by someone with an m4.

For instance couple nights ago, Nightsong was on his Savage, LVL 99(FUCKING KIDDING ME?), I was on Nelf with a para, rooted his ass and just blasted his head for about 900 dmg and he still manages to kill me and then goes and gets one shotted by someone with an m4.

Not uncommon at all. Human General master bash one and then unload a clip in to his head with my M4 and still have him knife me. Problem?

Yes.

I think the issue with the race is the fact that it's expertise puts it's evasion well over an acceptable amount.

I don't know if it's possible to instead give it 50% damage reduction (passive) with ~10% evasion instead, but I think that would be a good idea.

or make the expertise some thing else that would help him out like maybe life leech or less time while froze or some thing like that but i don't know up to you guys but the evade with full expertise is really ridiculous at times

Yeah, much rather keep it at 50% evasion, and then have like 20% damage reduction on all shots.

Savage used to be fine before evasion was fixed. Because you could one shot him in the head because evasion went into effect after getting hit, not before getting hit.

Guest Horny©at

savage is fine as it it, stop dying

Savage used to be fine before evasion was fixed. Because you could one shot him in the head because evasion went into effect after getting hit, not before getting hit.

Well, actually no. That makes the race very random, which is the main reason why I think Savage is shit. Just reduce the evade and get rid of the reduction. To make it up, give it some invis and a base hp increase.

Well, actually no. That makes the race very random, which is the main reason why I think Savage is shit. Just reduce the evade and get rid of the reduction. To make it up, give it some invis and a base hp increase.

Ah, like every other knife race, let's give it invis.

Ah, like every other knife race, let's give it invis.

...not Duelist. :3

Also, I agree. No more generic "loliminvisibleandmovefast" knife races.

I'd rather have an unoriginal idea than a stupid one. (:

If you were engineer, every race would have passive invis. Frankly, my eyesight isn't that good.

If you were engineer, every race would have passive invis. Frankly, my eyesight isn't that good.

That's a pretty bold assumption. I do believe invisibility should be a staple skill for most knife races, though. Then again, I'm pretty good at using my peripherals when I'm playing. (:

That's a pretty bold assumption. I do believe invisibility should be a staple skill for most knife races, though. Then again, I'm pretty good at using my peripherals when I'm playing. (:

You have yet to read the knife race I've submitted in the race suggestion section.

You have yet to read the knife race I've submitted in the race suggestion section.

No I haven't, three of its skills are impossible to make.

Sign in to follow this