Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

♥ hello! ♥

Will you be mine?

Wait, fuck valentines day.

I treat my gf as if every day is V-day. I dont need someone to tell me that today is the one day to take my gf to dinner and give her a box of chocolates. She pretty much feels the same way, but we're still going to dinner anyways, cus then, y'know ill get socially rejected if i dont >.>

Nothing wrong with a man loving his bitch like Turk does. Come on, give the boy some slack.

The rest of you, keep treating your women like shit! Make them feel shitty EVERY DAY! Just throw in the occasional I love you text before you fall asleep. Just saying.

SARCASM FTW!

-Xan

P.s. Thanks BJ. Happy B-Day to you too.

p.s.s I have no girl/women to call my own. Fucking just my hand. Girl I wanted rejected me. Eh, oh well, going to keep things bright and shiny. Fuck her and FUCK HER! Plenty of other fish in the sea, know what I mean Verne?

So what have you guys done for your girls?

I just made a jar filled with a bunch of good memories from up north, since we just moved to shitty Alabama.

i miss Minnesota..

Where in Minnesnowta are you from? I can take a pic of the TC if you want :P

Guest J_MaFia

I CUT SCHOOL TO GO TO CENTRAL PARK WITH MY BITCH, THEN WE HAD A GOOD OL FUCKING THING, HAPPY V-TIME DAY. :P <3

EDIT: SHES NOT A BITCH SHES DA LUV OF MA LIFE.

I CUT SCHOOL TO GO TO CENTRAL PARK WITH MY BITCH, THEN WE HAD A GOOD OL FUCKING THING, HAPPY V-TIME DAY. :P <3

EDIT: SHES NOT A BITCH SHES DA LUV OF MA LIFE.

I was in math, and my friend kevin.. ran in and was like "WHERE'S KAYLA, I bought her a dozen roses, and some chocolate, and a shit ton of other stuff.... and this bitch ain't even here... Wait don't tell her i said that she'll beat my ass"

I kinda lol'd, but yeah don't call her a bitch;D meaniee.

Guest J_MaFia
I was in math, and my friend kevin.. ran in and was like "WHERE'S KAYLA, I bought her a dozen roses, and some chocolate, and a shit ton of other stuff.... and this bitch ain't even here... Wait don't tell her i said that she'll beat my ass"

I kinda lol'd, but yeah don't call her a bitch;D meaniee.

Sowwy, my blek friends are taking a toll on me D:.

What a bad boyfriend? Want a picture of my dick that you can touch yourself to?

What is it with you and dicks? owait.

fucking nothings.

Does that mean no e-sex for sketch?