Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

On 6/8/2016 at 1:05 PM, yorkenvy said:

'merica

why the fuck are you flying a ripped up fucking flag you commie fuck. go to the fucking store and buy a new fucking flag you shitbag.

read this too

http://www.indutex.net/flagcare.html 

• Always keep the flag clean and safe- never let it become torn, soiled or damaged.

you fucking piece of shit.

Edited by driz

3 hours ago, driz said:

why the fuck are you flying a ripped up fucking flag you commie fuck. go to the fucking store and buy a new fucking flag you shitbag.

read this too

• Always keep the flag clean and safe- never let it become torn, soiled or damaged.

Not everyone knows this Driz. That being said, to us military members it is very disrespectful to not have it in pristine condition. Also, NEVER let the flag touch the ground or you will invoke the wrath of us.

Please do us the courtesy of either retiring that flag completely in a respectful manner or replacing it completely.

Edited by Howard Dean

6 hours ago, Howard Dean said:

Not everyone knows this Driz. That being said, to us military members it is very disrespectful to not have it in pristine condition. Also, NEVER let the flag touch the ground or you will invoke the wrath of us.

Please do us the courtesy of either retiring that flag completely in a respectful manner or replacing it completely.

good point Howard, if you don't respect the flag enough to look up proper care, don't fly it. 

for Howards point #2, do both, retire it properly AND replace it. it's disgraceful.

On 6/10/2016 at 0:07 AM, driz said:

read this too

thats not even me posting nor is it my truck you fucking dumb twat

gonna edit this and just say one more time that you are a FUCKING RETARD. and read who i'm quoting next time you dumb cunt.

Edited by yorkenvy

thats not even me posting nor is it my truck you fucking dumb twat

gonna edit this and just say one more time that you are a FUCKING RETARD. and read who i'm quoting next time you dumb cunt.

I accept that and instead state you're a fucking shitbag commie fuck for not calling the guy out on his egregious violations. How dare you quote shit like that without correcting then you fucking shitbag.

Also sorry for misquoting.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, driz said:

I accept that and instead state you're a fucking shitbag commie fuck for not calling the guy out on his egregious violations. How dare you quote shit like that without correcting then you fucking shitbag.

Also sorry for misquoting.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

my comment was sarcastic you sensitive prick.

also i forgive you.

16 hours ago, yorkenvy said:

my comment was sarcastic you sensitive prick.

also i forgive you.

i deny your forgiveness because i was wrong and further insult your patriotism and virtue by calling you a slut.

is this the talk mad shit thread?

Edited by driz

On 6/12/2016 at 2:28 PM, driz said:

i deny your forgiveness because i was wrong and further insult your patriotism and virtue by calling you a slut.

is this the talk mad shit thread?

<3 is now

Picked up a 79 Ford F150 a month or two ago from a guy at work who got it from another guy at work who got it from another dude up north (happened within 2 months) This is going to be my beater for going back and forth to the scrap yard and dump as well as a snow truck since it's 4 wheel drive. I really didn't want another vehicle, but the kicker for me was that I got it running and moving within 5 minutes of having the keys after it sat for 15 years.. oh also I paid $250 for it. It's got a 400 big block  with a C6 trans, ford 9" rear diff, dana 44 front. I don't know much about differentials but I was told by a few people that i made out like a bandit with this.

I put a Chevrolet HEI distributor in it because stock 'Duraspark' ignition system was shoddy, threw in some brake lines and drove it around the neighborhood. Main thing that scares me is that the master cylinder and booster have leaks, also there is over 20 degrees of play in the steering wheel. 4 wheel drive works nicely though. Thing sound like an airplane taking off over 30 mph.

DSCF0690_zps0ac8bb18.jpg

(Grey house in the background was my old house that I lived in during my 'mess' early last year. got bought and turned in to that.)

DSCF0692_zpszcq7osr4.jpg

DSCF0693_zpsiwojhgaz.jpg

DSCF0699_zpsobgdqqtg.jpg

3 hours ago, Velo said:

Picked up a 79 Ford F150 a month or two ago from a guy at work who got it from another guy at work who got it from another dude up north (happened within 2 months) This is going to be my beater for going back and forth to the scrap yard and dump as well as a snow truck since it's 4 wheel drive. I really didn't want another vehicle, but the kicker for me was that I got it running and moving within 5 minutes of having the keys after it sat for 15 years.. oh also I paid $250 for it. It's got a 400 big block  with a C6 trans, ford 9" rear diff, dana 44 front. I don't know much about differentials but I was told by a few people that i made out like a bandit with this.

I put a Chevrolet HEI distributor in it because stock 'Duraspark' ignition system was shoddy, threw in some brake lines and drove it around the neighborhood. Main thing that scares me is that the master cylinder and booster have leaks, also there is over 20 degrees of play in the steering wheel. 4 wheel drive works nicely though. Thing sound like an airplane taking off over 30 mph.

DSCF0690_zps0ac8bb18.jpg

(Grey house in the background was my old house that I lived in during my 'mess' early last year. got bought and turned in to that.)

For being a '79, holy crap did the panels hold up well. Nice find!

Well the drivers bedside has rust holes in it, bed itself is wooden which is rotten, and the pass. bedside is separated from the front of the bed so it just flaps in the wind. Once i get the brakes fixed im gonna tag it so i can drive it to work, and throw it on a lift so I can get the bed bolts off. Probably gonna need a hefty impact if I don't have to chop the bolts off. Anyways i'll probably cut out the rusted through areas and patch them with some sheet metal from scrap hoods and stuff in body shop and mig weld it on from the inside of the bed, then throw some body filler at the outside of it.

Edited by Velo

Currently driving a 2013 jeep wrangler. So far I have only replaced the front bumper but there are many more plans to mod in the future

I drive a 2012 Nissan Altima, not a bad car its basically factory new, when i got it, the miles was only 66,000. now since i'm driving it i added 3,000 to it :P