Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

1998 Jaguar XJ6, originally light blue but just got repainted. Despite Jaguar's reputation for unreliable cars, my dad claims it's the most reliable car he's ever had and he's only had to take it it for minor things such as brakes or oil changes. It's not exactly mine though I just drive it

qBs1AG2.jpgX0rgs1r.jpg

Edited by MAT

2014 BMW 428i. 3 year lease, pics are when I got it new. My next car will probably be an M4 when they release the new LCI version  :P

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

pls dont call me a bmw fangay/douche bag ty :D

Currently driving my 97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC around, but I also have a 03 Monte Carlo SS.  Nothing nice like a BMW but it gets the job done.

Had a new tranny put in the monte a few months ago.  The lincolns previous owner installed a j-mod on the tranny, which is like a shift kit I suppose.

2014 BMW 428i. 3 year lease, pics are when I got it new. My next car will probably be an M4 when they release the new LCI version  :P

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

pls dont call me a bmw fangay/douche bag ty :D

Since you obviously don't like rear doors, just grab a BRZ/FRS from the previous model year when your lease is up and spend part of the difference on a blower with supporting mods. 27+ mpg depending on the tune, and more than enough power to keep the butt dyno happy

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3

Since you obviously don't like rear doors, just grab a BRZ/FRS from the previous model year when your lease is up and spend part of the difference on a blower with supporting mods. 27+ mpg depending on the tune, and more than enough power to keep the butt dyno happy

I don't really care about MPG... If I did, I would be purchasing a prius. And for the brz/frs, not my type of car. Don't really like Japanese performance cars and not really of a modder/ricer lol. Probably gonna go with M4 for the next one. Although I will get black rims, and maybe a carbon fiber spoiler rear spoiler.

I don't really care about MPG... If I did, I would be purchasing a prius. And for the brz/frs, not my type of car. Don't really like Japanese performance cars and not really of a modder/ricer lol. Probably gonna go with M4 for the next one. Although I will get black rims, and maybe a carbon fiber spoiler rear spoiler.

Ricers are totally different man, don't compare ricers to tuners...please

1998 Jaguar XJ6, originally light blue but just got repainted. Despite Jaguar's reputation for unreliable cars, my dad claims it's the most reliable car he's ever had and he's only had to take it it for minor things such as brakes or oil changes. It's not exactly mine though I just drive it

qBs1AG2.jpgX0rgs1r.jpg

I've always wanted one of these, looks like you took great care of yours.

Ricers are totally different man, don't compare ricers to tuners...please

Ricers have 9-foot wings, fart cans, and anime vinyls. We don't like them, and we don't like being associated with them. Granted I'm going stupid silly with my vinyl work, but the go-fast parts will back up the vinyl, and still be full race

Ricers have 9-foot wings, fart cans, and anime vinyls. We don't like them, and we don't like being associated with them. Granted I'm going stupid silly with my vinyl work, but the go-fast parts will back up the vinyl, and still be full race

Exactly, some people will assume if you have a japanese performance car that you're a ricer. Been called a ricer by some kid who didn't know anything about cars when he saw mine, I have a stock 350z, like 100% stock man  <_<

Also I'm a pretty big fan of the look of the frs and the brz's, nice and sleek while still giving you a nice edgy look at the same time, I hear the handling on those cars is amazing as well. I might be a little biased since I own a japanese performance car myself (350z) but I love em.

Tuning is the way to go, not loud fart cannons and neon paintjobs. Would rather spend the money on performance mods than stupid accessories that will make people laugh as you scream by 

Tuner ≠ Ricer 

The only thing I don't really like about my 06 350z is the fact that it burns up oil pretty fast (quart every couple thousand miles) due to the rev-up engine that was introduced in the 05 35th anniversary edition and the 06 350z manual transmission, not the automatic edition though but hey I get a couple more hp than the earlier years lol other than that the cars a dream 

Edited by Demon

Exactly, some people will assume if you have a japanese performance car that you're a ricer. Been called a ricer by some kid who didn't know anything about cars when he saw mine, I have a stock 350z, like 100% stock man  <_<

Also I'm a pretty big fan of the look of the frs and the brz's, nice and sleek while still giving you a nice edgy look at the same time, I hear the handling on those cars is amazing as well. I might be a little biased since I own a japanese performance car myself (350z) but I love em.

Tuning is the way to go, not loud fart cannons and neon paintjobs. Would rather spend the money on performance mods than stupid accessories that will make people laugh as you scream by 

Tuner ≠ Ricer 

The only thing I don't really like about my 06 350z is the fact that it burns up oil pretty fast (quart every couple thousand miles) due to the rev-up engine that was introduced in the 05 35th anniversary edition and the 06 350z manual transmission, not the automatic edition though but hey I get a couple more hp than the earlier years lol other than that the cars a dream 

Throwing a blower in mine once funds allow, and because my nephew is infatuated with Cars, and I needed an excuse to step away from my scratch-magnet black paint, I may or may not be going for a full McQueen conversion

Throwing a blower in mine once funds allow, and because my nephew is infatuated with Cars, and I needed an excuse to step away from my scratch-magnet black paint, I may or may not be going for a full McQueen conversion

That would be the dream man, for now I'm probably going to start on the smaller performance mods. Maybe pick up some nice coilovers to begin with or something, I work for a decent pay but money definitely isn't flowing in enough to go big just yet.

Still though, I wouldn't mind a turbocharger. A boy can dream  :rolleyes:

I miss being able to accelerate stupidly fast on my Ninja 636 man  :(

Edited by Demon

Hello all,

First post here.

Heres my baby - 2014 Mustang GT Track Pack

x4Iwv5h.jpg

g1GvBCQ.jpg

A little bit of startup and go soon after I got it last year!

1998 Mercedes C320.

EDIT: I'm 16 (almost 17) so for me I really enjoy this car.  New speaker system as well, in good condition. 

Future care wants: BMW Z4/Mercedes Cabriolet

Edited by slyfox10

Still driving my silverado. I've only put between 9 and 10,000 miles on it since I dropped the engine in. The body is coming up on 300,000 miles.

nt3wk.jpg

Picked up a 5.3L LM7 for the 87 burb.

eqcy8.jpg

Customized a PCM wire harness from a 2000 silverado, removed all emissions and electronic transmission control wires from it since i'll be using a mechanically controlled 700r4 transmission. Just need custom engine mount adapters, radiator and accessories from a junkyard LS and i'll be able to fire it up.

On another note, the engine I rebuilt for the monte carlo did not last. Rod bearings were washed out and oil was full of metal shavings.

Edited by Velo

Bought a 2000 mazda protegay for my winter beater. Probably would have winter driven the fox if it wasn't carbed, but I swear it takes 10 minutes to warm up in summer before you can drive it properly. Winter would probably take 30-40 minutes if it even started, since it has no block heater. Would also probably have to keep it reved at 2k just to keep it from bogging down ahaha. The joys :D

I didn't think fwd in winter would be fun, but I don't care about my winter tires, so almost every corner is some sort of a drift ahahah. 

If Dojima ever reads this.... do you still have your s13? I hate you for even owning one :'(

Not a driver yet, but i'm in the process of doing a frame-off resto on the monster carlo. Oh, don't think I told anyone, but I'm renting a house now and it has a garage. (garage is my cave) 

I have the front clip removed from the car in the pictures, but since I took those I pulled the a/c-heater box off of the firewall and removed all of the car's interior and wiring. I'm in the process of removing the brake master cylinder and booster now. I plan to unbolt the body from the frame, then jack it up and roll frame out from under. Next would be to remove rust and debris from the frame with a pressure washer, sanding and a wire wheel then pick up some chassis saver paint. Youtube video on chassis saver. After that, i'll rip out all the brake and fuel lines and replace them with stainless steel. After that i'd probably tackle front control arms, then put the body back on. When the body is secured to the frame i'll cut the floor out in pieces (rusted through in places) then weld in new sections. Last things would be to throw her all back together and prep for paint and drivetrain.

12744120_1684411865130790_17839799898521

12718264_1684411868464123_82439736167237

Edited by Velo