Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MindGames

Meh, giving it a shot [DENIED]

Played with him for a little bit today and all my beliefs about him were true. Huge faggot, doesn't shut the fuck up. If people are saying he's changed for the better, I don't want to know what he was like before this

Guest MindGames
Played with him for a little bit today and all my beliefs about him were true. Huge faggot, doesn't shut the fuck up. If people are saying he's changed for the better, I don't want to know what he was like before this

I'm an idiot in JB, play with me anywhere else.

I even said that...

See, this.

This is why I don't like you.

Showering every single person who doesn't criticize you for your transgression with hugs and kisses just gets obnoxious.

Eh it annoys me as well when people do this. My suggestion is to wait a bit between posts and then reply to everyone in one post instead of 6-7 single posts. You don't need to reply to everyone, but if you feel the need to then I think my suggestion would work out a lot better. Well, that or a PM.

technically, he shouldnt be responding to anyone. this is a recruitment thread.

the only people posting in this thread should be community members and staff.

technically, he shouldnt be responding to anyone. this is a recruitment thread.

the only people posting in this thread should be community members and staff.

I'll take input from anyone on a recruit

Guest MindGames

Oh sorry, didn't know, I'll stop posting after this and just let it be community input.

I'm an idiot in JB, play with me anywhere else.

I even said that...

You openly admit to trying to make one of our servers shitty, especially one that is struggling to have good intelligent players and actually does have the potential to be extremely fun with the right kind of people?

I don't care if it's JB, WCS 1 or 2, Surf, Climb, ZE, MG, or you're sitting in ZM all by yourself just screaming at the top of the lungs with no one else to hear you.

If you're trying to fuck up the quality of a game in this clan, then you don't belong in the clan.

Anyways, you just rubbed me the wrong way earlier.

I laughed uncontrollably at this for no particular reason.

You openly admit to trying to make one of our servers shitty, especially one that is struggling to have good intelligent players and actually does have the potential to be extremely fun with the right kind of people?

I don't care if it's JB, WCS 1 or 2, Surf, Climb, ZE, MG, or you're sitting in ZM all by yourself just screaming at the top of the lungs with no one else to hear you.

If you're trying to fuck up the quality of a game in this clan, then you don't belong in the clan.

No offense, but you should probably stop being an ass.

As for this individual, I realize that I very little opinion in recruits (especially because nobody can even tell me if I'm still in the clan); however, MindGames has spent some time in Warcraft Source #1 the past few days, and he seems like a pretty decent guy. I think he deserves a shot at becoming a clan member, especially if HornyCat made it in.

If you're seriously trying to tell me that you're only a complete retard in JB, all that's telling me is that you go back and forth between personalities whenever you see fit. Now that I know you never act like you truly are, I'll be sure to ignore any point where I believe you have some great input on something. After all, you're only like that when you need to be. All I've gotten from this is that you kiss up and be good when you're around certain people, then you act like yourself when you know there's not many people who you believe need to like you

Guest MindGames
If you're seriously trying to tell me that you're only a complete retard in JB, all that's telling me is that you go back and forth between personalities whenever you see fit. Now that I know you never act like you truly are, I'll be sure to ignore any point where I believe you have some great input on something. After all, you're only like that when you need to be. All I've gotten from this is that you kiss up and be good when you're around certain people, then you act like yourself when you know there's not many people who you believe need to like you

Nah, I'll act like an ass infront of anyone in JB, just because JB has the rep of people being dunderfucks, so why not be one. In other servers on the other hand, I actually play them. JB is just for fun and to fuck around, you take it way to serious.

Nah, I'll act like an ass infront of anyone in JB, just because JB has the rep of people being dunderfucks, so why not be one. In other servers on the other hand, I actually play them. JB is just for fun and to fuck around, you take it way to serious.

You're still openly admitting to changing your behavior to please a certain group. I'll repeat what I said in illogical's thread and say that just because you say you've changed and you act differently for a few weeks, it doesn't make you any less of a faggot.

Also, I'm waiting for this still:

Oh sorry, didn't know, I'll stop posting after this and just let it be community input.

Also, I'm waiting for this still:

Your openly attacking him, he is defending, I think it warrents a response.

As for the first part, I can see both sides of the story, I personally act diffearnt in JB, to me it's lost all it's seriousness.

as far as being a complete idiot, thats too far in my opinion, it's ok to relax a bit, and let go of stress, but don't bring the server down because you have nothing better to do..... Try to improve game play, not make it worse.

Your openly attacking him, he is defending, I think it warrents a response.

Hell, he said he wanted the community's imput, I'm giving mine. I just find it hard to believe that he can go from being a complete dunderfuck in one server to being a functional member of society in another. If he's having that drastic of a change, he needs some kind of professional help

Hell, he said he wanted the community's imput, I'm giving mine. I just find it hard to believe that he can go from being a complete dunderfuck in one server to being a functional member of society in another. If he's having that drastic of a change, he needs some kind of professional help

Clearly you don't understand the concept of appropriate times and places.

It's appropriate to be immature on the Jailbreak server because everyone else is immature there.

It's appropriate to be slightly mature everywhere else because everyone is slightly mature everywhere else.

For example, if you were in a business meeting, you probably wouldn't yell "shit" at the top of your lungs, as that would be inappropriate; however, if you yelled "shit" after stubbing your toe at home, it would be appropriate.

Clearly you don't understand the concept of appropriate times and places.

It's appropriate to be immature on the Jailbreak server because everyone else is immature there.

It's appropriate to be slightly mature everywhere else because everyone is slightly mature everywhere else.

For example, if you were in a business meeting, you probably wouldn't yell "shit" at the top of your lungs, as that would be inappropriate; however, if you yelled "shit" after stubbing your toe at home, it would be appropriate.

The thing is, Jailbreak is really fucking fun when people aren't immature. And yes, there are mature people who play it.

Mindgames isn't just doing as the Romans do, he's part of the problem as much as people we ban for the sort of things he does.

If you want to turn Jailbreak into a cesspool for obnoxious little kids and clueless man-children who you people complain about, and then have them spread via the clan to the other servers and the forums, by all means keep giving Mindgames the idea that his behavior is acceptable.

Because that's what's happened so far, and that's why I'm bothering to voice my opinion on this.

Ok in all seriousness, I am just going to keep this simple.

Openly admitting to being a ass in Jb is a bad thing. There are three types of people, Dicks, pussies and Assholes. You all know the speech and Mindgames is an asshole of the bunch. He may be good in other servers but he shits all over jb. Not gonna let that shit fly. I have no personal beef with the guy but his actions are questionable.

To avoid the paragraph, here is a list for you.

1. There are levels of immaturity in Jb yes, but not assholery ((I made that up))

2. The man has lost his admin for a reason, correct me if I am wrong (2 times).

3. Has little to no respect from a vast amount of players/community members.

Also one last thing, if you dislike Jb so much stay out of it then. Don't bring more hate to Jb thats the last thing it needs.

Deltron Out.

Guest MindGames

I come on JB to fuck around, and have a good time [When other people fuck around too]. When all you "OMG SUPER SRS" people come in, it gets boring, and that's when I leave. I don't dislike JB at all, when have I ever said that? I started in JB, and know a lot of people in there. I have respect for MOST of the community and players, you take it out of proportion, as if I only have respect for a small amount, when In fact, I respect and look up to many people of the community. It's an opinion on the matter that openly admitting to being an ass in JB is bad.

Your stereotype of people is Dicks, pussies and Assholes, which one are you then?

I am a Dick good sir, I fuck people who want to ruin Jb. Btw, I laugh cause you say I am super srs when EVERYBODY KNOWS that I don't take Jb super srs. I only get srs when people make others unhappy in Jb.

example 1:

Your fucking around causes people to rage.

Meowmix's fucking around causes teh lol's.

Huge difference.

Guest MindGames

Funny, because meowmix helps me to fuck around.

You just contradicted yourself good sir.

I never said YOU were super srs I said "When all you" direct @ the super srs people, if your not one, then it wasn't directed at you.