Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MindGames

Meh, giving it a shot [DENIED]

good luck bro you're not that bad. Everyone gets raped like crazy the first time they get on the forums. I approve of this app.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

inb4 next illogical.

FUCK YOU.

I wasn't trying to make the "Reasons" go away at all.

And for the in-game fact, you've most likely only played with me in JB, where, I am, A JB fag, and a complete idiot.

Oh well, I can't please everyone.

This is exactly what you said to me in WCS, where I frequently play with you.

You're right, you can't please everyone. I'm glad you understand that, since for the past month you've been trying to do exactly that.

Guest MindGames
This is exactly what you said to me in WCS, where I frequently play with you.

Oh, well you misunderstood.

What I was trying to do is go to each person that had a problem individually and make amends with them.

I went to each person, asking what they disliked about me, and worked on fixing it. Now look where I am, it was the correct thing to do, and I stand by my actions.

i have played with mindgames many times, in many different servers. for as many time as i have played with him, i still cant see a reason why everyone dislikes him so much.

he's done more than his share of work with the WCS server and i think he deserves a REAL chance.

just my 2 cents.

Guest MindGames
i have played with mindgames many times, in many different servers. for as many time as i have played with him, i still cant see a reason why everyone dislikes him so much.

he's done more than his share of work with the WCS server and i think he deserves a REAL chance.

just my 2 cents.

Thanks chumlee :3

Guest MindGames
My appointment got cancelled back in '01

Haha, good answer :P

Didn't ever think that I would say this, but I don't have any major problems with him. He has come a very long way in this community and that demonstrates commitment, especially in the face of so much opposition.

Just please for the love of god, when people tell you to stop singing stop singing.

Guest MindGames
Didn't ever think that I would say this, but I don't have any major problems with him. He has come a very long way in this community and that demonstrates commitment, especailley in the face of so much opposition.

Just please for the love of god, when people tell you to stop singing stop singing.

Sometimes, the music just takes over :3

Guest Montgomery

Mindgames cool and all... but just when his music gets on then hes got to stop when someone says.. "stfu" or "stop" lmao (mostly "stfu/stfhu") But overall I don't think i have a poblem with him over than that..

Tell you what, you get the community back up this month, and I'll vote yes at the end too..

5/5

Y: Milounzou2000, blob

A: -

N: -

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

Guest MindGames
Good luck MindGames.

Cant wait untill i can see the sG tags infront of you're name.

Thanks man, Looking forward to it :)

Confirmed.

Before you deny this faggot without even giving him a chance, bear in mind that he has been pivotal in getting WCS2 running as per his Race Log thread. He solely tested almost every race and managed a thread with problems for all of them. I love this kid.

Look at the previous recruits, what have they done? They play JB and cause drama (see: badman), this kid actually does something,

This. He's helped out a lot.

He's also changed.

Guest MindGames
This. He's helped out a lot.

He's also changed.

Little later there guitar gay :3

Thanks anyways though <3

Little later there guitar gay :3

Thanks anyways though <3

See, this.

This is why I don't like you.

Showering every single person who doesn't criticize you for your transgression with hugs and kisses just gets obnoxious.

There are ways to gain social acceptance without kissing ass.

Not to mention you're not in the "observation" stage, you haven't been fully accepted yet.

You need to continue to have community support, so no, he's not late at all in his comments.

You create a thread title feigning apathy, and then act like joining the clan is your only life ambition.

Clueless people are bad enough. But clueless people who act like total dicks, and then pretend to age five years in a matter of two weeks aren't going to get my backing.

Guest MindGames
See, this.

This is why I don't like you.

Showering every single person who doesn't criticize you for your transgression with hugs and kisses just gets obnoxious.

There are ways to gain social acceptance without kissing ass.

Not to mention you're not in the "observation" stage, you haven't been fully accepted yet.

You need to continue to have community support, so no, he's not late at all in his comments.

You create a thread title feigning apathy, and then act like joining the clan is your only life ambition.

Clueless people are bad enough. But clueless people who act like total dicks, and then pretend to age five years in a matter of two weeks aren't going to get my backing.

I just thank everyone because I'm polite, not because I'm kissing ass.

Since when is it "Kissing ass" when you say thank you? The only reason I put the "<3" is because he is one of the main people helping with WCS2, so, I have a bit more personal relation with him.

And I know I'm in the "Observation" Stage. Hence why I'm wearing the "sGr" tags, and my name is Neon Green.