Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MindGames

Meh, giving it a shot [DENIED]

Guest MindGames
Trolling in a your own recruitment thread.

Yeah, I'm done here.

Good, get out. :)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Then don't post if your posts aren't worth anything. These threads get long and muddy enough as it is.

Not to mention this is a complete lie.

Ha, funny how you don't post the one where I do:

Great dude.

May not be a lot coming from me, but never had any problems with this dude, always calm in-game, never gives any problems to anyone, fun to talk to on vent.

Good sG material.

Besides the fact that he is a JB fag ;X

Once again, just proving how all you do is point out mistakes and negative things. I'm glad your leaving my App. Troll.

If only everyone could see that, all these other people just dwell in the past, they don't even play with me in-game, and they're all just little bandwagon riders.

I don't think it's that people don't see the change, I think it's that even though you have gotten better you may not have changed enough for them to change their opinion. I haven't played with you in a while so I can't really say what has changed and what hasn't, but there are some people in this clan who are worse.

Guest MindGames
I don't think it's that people don't see the change' date=' I think it's that even though you have gotten better you may not have changed enough for them to change their opinion. I haven't played with you in a while so I can't really say what has changed and what hasn't, but there are some people in this clan who are worse.[/quote']

Haha, thanks.

If only you know how much I've changed :3

Don't you play WCS?

Guest MindGames
Stop putting random posts in the Recruitment Forums please.

That includes personal conversations.

I was thanking him but ok :3

Confirmed.

Before you deny this faggot without even giving him a chance, bear in mind that he has been pivotal in getting WCS2 running as per his Race Log thread. He solely tested almost every race and managed a thread with problems for all of them. I love this kid.

Look at the previous recruits, what have they done? They play JB and cause drama (see: badman), this kid actually does something,

Guest MindGames
I told you your WCS2 work would help. :3

Your making it seem like that's the only reason I'm doing it :\

But haha, you we're right

Your making it seem like that's the only reason I'm doing it :\

But haha, you we're right

I KNEW IT!

Anyways, you just rubbed me the wrong way earlier. You're not that bad, plus, you are helping with WCS2.... which I want up so I can play CS again because S1 bores the shit out of me with no levels to grind.

Guest MindGames
I KNEW IT!

Anyways, you just rubbed me the wrong way earlier. You're not that bad, plus, you are helping with WCS2.... which I want up so I can play CS again because S1 bores the shit out of me with no levels to grind.

So... your hopping off the bandwagon? :)

I will share a personal anecdote about my experiences with Mindgames. Nothing too long, just a "brief history of pretty much everything."

Starting off, Mindgames was nothing but another chump who had gotten admin on the Jailbreak server. He unmuted himself every round to talk, excessively used Admin chat to talk, and constantly conducted mic checks. You know, the usual expected behavior from new admins. He ran into some trouble with abuse a few times, ran into some trouble on the forums... You all should know the story. Not worth going into.

Anyways, after some disciplinary actions happened that followed those wrongdoings, he decided to start putting himself to use and testing the WCS II server races. I have to say coming from a second party perspective, what he has done is quite impressive. He has taken initiative to test out these races and report his findings without forecasting any type of reward other than being able to play WCS II sooner.

He asked to talk in vent with me one day. We talked about applications to sG, the community, benefits of being in sG, what to do, what not to do, when to apply etc. It was a very lengthy conversation. About an hour. Just the amount of time he spent maturely discussing things with me will show how much he cares about the matter.

Mindgames will be a great aspect of the community. I am 100% sure of it. I would vote yes on this application because I honestly believe that this man has the control and maturity necessary. Sure, he has annoyed a few people and his concept of humor isn't exactly the same as most of ours, but I'm pretty sure we sorted everything out in vent that day.

One thing to think about is that when he is accepted into sG, he will be wearing the sG tag. Therefore he will be advertising the clan wherever he goes. Mindgames, we have to make sure; I mean 100% sure, that your conduct is up to par with that of the clan's reputation. In the current state that he is in now, let him in! I want a person like this! As long as he keeps up the good conduct and work, Mindgames will be great to have around.

Accusing people who have legitimate reasons for disliking you of jumping on some imagined bandwagon doesn't make those reasons magically go away. True, I'm sure some of the people who don't like you simply do so because others don't like you.

But I have played with you many times over your entire time here and I've never once come away with a positive impression.

Guest MindGames
Accusing people who have legitimate reasons for disliking you of jumping on some imagined bandwagon doesn't make those reasons magically go away. True, I'm sure some of the people who don't like you simply do so because others don't like you.

But I have played with you many times over your entire time here and I've never once come away with a positive impression.

I wasn't trying to make the "Reasons" go away at all.

And for the in-game fact, you've most likely only played with me in JB, where, I am, A JB fag, and a complete idiot.

Oh well, I can't please everyone.

Honestly I have never had a problem with him. He is a funny & nice guy to play in servers with. He might do stupid things like unmuting him self and such but he has changed. I always play with him in jb. We all have had our past in the start. We change after sometime. WE aren't all perfect. If Lopez / Clay & Zunzou gave him a chance, Why not give him a chance right?

Guest MindGames
Honestly I have never had a problem with him. He is a funny & nice guy to play in servers with. He might do stupid things like unmuting him self and such but he has changed. I always play with him in jb. We all have had our past in the start. We change after sometime. WE aren't all perfect. If Lopez / Clay & Zunzou gave him a chance, Why not give him a chance right?

Thanks honey <3

We went to school 300 yards from each other. He'll rape me if I don't do say he's a good player.

In all honesty he is a good player and has become more mature since when he first joined. He should definitley be accepted.