Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tea

Who the hell is Samm??????

Guest Tasty

One of your most memorable quotes:

(To Admins) Tea: YOU GUYS ARE FUCKIG FUCKRES WHAT THR FUCK! FIUCKING DO YUORR DAMN JOB BEGORE I GET ZACHNAMNAM IN HERE AND YOU BE BANNED!!!!!!

Like honestly I question your primary language.

Guest Tasty
She's our official sandwhich maker.

Lol you are so late on the thread man.

This isn't even about her anymore.

people like tea are the reason there used to be an age cap on being in the clan (if there isnt one, i could not find anything on it however) and why there still should be. I mean, this kid is worse than Chronx ...

is jailbreak really worth it guys? It's painfully obvious where all these fucking idiots are breeding.

people like tea are the reason there used to be an age cap on being in the clan (if there isnt one, i could not find anything on it however) and why there still should be. I mean, this kid is worse than Chronx ...

is jailbreak really worth it guys? It's painfully obvious where all these fucking idiots are breeding.

Jailbreak makes us a lot of money.

Guest MindGames
that's like stealing candy from the autistic kids, except its money... and autistic kids

That made my day.

Minecraft

Ok ok ok but why are you such a dick i mean if your gonna hate dont post god so pointless this is pub not hatrs' world fuck

OK OK OK BUT WHY YOU ARE DICK IF YOU HATE DONT POST GOD POINTLESS HATERS WORLD FUCK

Guest Tasty
The sad thing is under present recruitment rules he can get in no problem.....discuss

Same for me, but it would be pointless to apply when the community feedback is going to be dreadful.

That's why I am waiting.

The sad thing is under present recruitment rules he can get in no problem.....discuss

Add a staff veto clause. A staff veto vote can demand the old style community vote onto a recruit.