Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Lego Jail on TTT

can we remove this? it's easily getting over played already. i don't want to join a server that plays JB maps, they can be big, intricate and definitely promotes JB rounds/games. since many claim to be apart of the sG JB server population, can't TTT just be left alone?

ps. also remove zm_gameshow

jb maps don't below on TTT

Stop being so self righteous about the maps just cause you hate jailbreak kiddies. The map is pretty fun to play on TTT.

If you want to remove maps that aren't made for TTT, I'll remove all the ZM, CS, and DM maps as well.

So that leaves... Clue. And like 3 other maps.

Stop being so self righteous about the maps just cause you hate jailbreak kiddies. The map is pretty fun to play on TTT.

If you want to remove maps that aren't made for TTT, I'll remove all the ZM, CS, and DM maps as well.

If you did that then it'd end up being a 24/7 Clue&Temple server.

Is it possible to make it so a map can only be played twice in a row? Then maybe 2 or three maps later it is added again to the voting screen.

He's only asking to remove it because it's overplayed and JB maps don't work so well in TTT. Btw if that much of our map list is css then sure go ahead and delete them, as long as you actually get some TTT maps to replace them. I don't think anyone would mind that.

Is it possible to make it so a map can only be played twice in a row? Then maybe 2 or three maps later it is added again to the voting screen.

This. If a map is played, it should be removed from the vote list for 2-3 map rotations. Isn't that how (oh dear god, i'm bringing this into it) JB works?

Guest J_MaFia

<3 Lego, i own so much as a traitor, so much fucking space.

Not five fucking times in a row. You need to put in a plugin so that maps that (a) currently being played and (b) were played 1 map ago can not be voted for. We have some really cool maps on the server, and all we ever fucking play is roy, island, lego, and clue. Mostly lego and island though.