Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Large cluster of mold in my gross ass homebrew shotty

its a plastic bottle, Make a new one >.>

with that mold in there youre going to get sick eventually. why do you want to inhale mold spores and shit, who knows what could happen.

I smoked a little weed before this and this was literally my last bowl of my supply, so I just packed it this once. Believe me, I'm not actually so mental that I'd continue to smoke out of my fungibong.

I smoked a little weed before this and this was literally my last bowl of my supply, so I just packed it this once. Believe me, I'm not actually so mental that I'd continue to smoke out of my fungibong.

yet mental enough to do it once? The bottom in brown. If your going to fill it with water from your toilet at least flush first.....

yet mental enough to do it once? The bottom in brown. If your going to fill it with water from your toilet at least flush first.....

Youre fucking stupid. Bong water gets dirty if you smoke alot out of it and dont change the water.

Use your brain before posting.

Youre fucking stupid. Bong water gets dirty if you smoke alot out of it and dont change the water.

Plus mine looks like oil because it's black-elde-gooseberry juice. That's right, i rock that shit

or you could take good care of your shit and clean.

I'm on atm 40minutes out of 57minutes and ive been watching this all. ITS ANNOYING

I used to think you were cool, before you started posting.

Kelso is a cool guy, eh smokes mold and doesn't afraid of poisoning.

But seriously, you're my hero, bro.

the op just fucked my desire to try weed for the first time. (not counting second hand..)
People like you are the reason marijuana is still illegal.

Hm.

the op just fucked my desire to try weed for the first time. (not counting second hand..)

srs? Just because kelso has a ghetto bong doesn't mean you should not want to try things. PEER PRESSURE BRO.

Ever since I saw this thread I wanted to make a shoop and make a thread called "Large cluster of clusters in my gross ass homebrew shotty"

Instead of mold, it would be full of headshots of cluster. And would look creepy as fuck.

Ever since I saw this thread I wanted to make a shoop and make a thread called "Large cluster of clusters in my gross ass homebrew shotty"

Instead of mold, it would be full of headshots of cluster. And would look creepy as fuck.

Now if you ever get the initiative to do it, the joke will just fall flat.

Nice going broski.

That actually came to my mind as well.

Based on the pictures, I highly suggest you invest your money in a nice medicali glass bong. Although failure to change bongwater regularily may get you more blazed over time, it's plain unhealthy. Even I would not smoke out of that thing.

On second thought, I'm sure you have other, better, healthier, paraphernalia.

Based on the pictures, I highly suggest you invest your money in a nice medicali glass bong. Although failure to change bongwater regularily may get you more blazed over time, it's plain unhealthy. Even I would not smoke out of that thing.

On second thought, I'm sure you have other, better, healthier, paraphernalia.

mentioned several times it's a backup/last resort kind of thing. I did have a bong a month ago... Until I let my friend hold the backpack it was contained in... I was literally making a phonecall at a payphone looking at him, and the fucking idiot wasn't even holding on tight enough and my bong shattered. Yep, I got friends who are so stupid they can't even hold a bag for like 30 seconds.

on a side note, the mold hasn't grown much at all. =/

mentioned several times it's a backup/last resort kind of thing. I did have a bong a month ago... Until I let my friend hold the backpack it was contained in... I was literally making a phonecall at a payphone looking at him, and the fucking idiot wasn't even holding on tight enough and my bong shattered. Yep, I got friends who are so stupid they can't even hold a bag for like 30 seconds.

I think I know exactly what you mean. I used to hang out with alot of fuckin' tards like such.

On tertiary thought, I'm glad you aren't using apples. =]