Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Large cluster of mold in my gross ass homebrew shotty

So last night I was casually smoking bowls as usually, and after attending the first day of my new semester today I was estatic to rip a thick rimshow. After packing the bowl however, I realized that there is a fairly large chunk of white mold by my bong water line.

I had smoked a bit before this though so I need to build on this high, so smoking this shit anyways. While I'm smoking out of this dirtshow tell me what I'm risking.

Will take pics of it after.

Too late, I just ghosted a tightly packed rimmer of it. Uh oh.

EDIT: LOL DA IMAGES

img0464b.jpg

You can see it in the bottom left.

img0465r.jpg

my shotty and my bling. lole

My prediction: Sweet dick all will happen to me. I googled hexatopic mold and very few results came up. The related search was hexatonic and I highly doubt it was that. It was exclusively growing on the resin on the sides, however...

My prediction: Sweet dick all will happen to me. I googled hexatopic mold and very few results came up. The related search was hexatonic and I highly doubt it was that. It was exclusively growing on the resin on the sides, however...

OT: Either way you're a fucktard for smoking with that shit in there. It's not blackmold so you might be fine, then again I have no idea what the fuck it is. Can't remember much from when I was learning about mold in science :3.

White mold is the most common. honestly i've seen similar shit on bread so i'm just lolling. it might do something to me, but honestly I think I'm healthy enough that I'll wake up tomorrow feeling just well enough to beat my dick before i eat my miniwheats.

edit: strange. blood in my mouth

What the fuck are you smoking out of?

Poor Mexican bong, that's what.

I done told you in the thread title fool. It's my last resort, and it just so happens my last resort is on shakier legs than usual. Anyways yeah, no blood, no coughing, no nothing. Just some harmless little mold which I can't wait to see grow =)

Too late, I just ghosted a tightly packed rimmer of it. Uh oh.

EDIT: LOL DA IMAGES

img0464b.jpg

You can see it in the bottom left.

img0465r.jpg

my shotty and my bling. lole

Dear GOD. I wouldn't smoke out of that even if there wasn't deadly mold in it. Have some dignity man.

Guest Montgomery

wtf is that?!

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING IN THE BOTTOM LEFT?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8wD8fTBS8E&feature=related

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

I'm on atm 40minutes out of 57minutes and ive been watching this all. ITS ANNOYING

For fuck's sake, if you're going to spam posts at least try to stay on topic

EDIT: I see you're also resorting to necro: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/25579-Warcraft-night?p=509788#post509788

Guest Montgomery

Lol. I dunno im kinda hyped up on i dont really know. its 00:07 though..

Guest Montgomery

No. but in Japan it is.. especially when you're a US Marine who is doing a field exercise in the mornings in about 4 hrs from now then ends about 8 hrs later..

No. but in Japan it is.. especially when you're a US Marine who is doing a field exercise in the mornings in about 4 hrs from now then ends about 8 hrs later..

Cool_Dog_Hey_Cool_story_bro41_oh_crap_moments-s400x400-96811-535.jpg

I hope you get sick as fuck from that.

that is dirty as all hell.

Nah bro, I didn't get sick, I've never gotten sick from El Tigre. Shit, I even did manage to beat off before snacking on some miniwheats.

Oh and that bowlpiece I've got on there? FOUND IT IN THE FOREST LOL. i probs incinerated hobocum despite washing it.

Nah bro, I didn't get sick, I've never gotten sick from El Tigre. Shit, I even did manage to beat off before snacking on some miniwheats.

Oh and that bowlpiece I've got on there? FOUND IT IN THE FOREST LOL. i probs incinerated hobocum despite washing it.

its a plastic bottle, Make a new one >.>

with that mold in there youre going to get sick eventually. why do you want to inhale mold spores and shit, who knows what could happen.