Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

Konah?

So wait.. He lied about his life threatening problem!?!?!? Sorry just proves how much I pay attention..

yeah

brb drinking night before deadly surgery

brb deadly open heart invasive surgery only lasting 30 minutes and recovery only being 30 additional minutes

brb texting on phone when I should still be in surgery

brb on internet and just chillin when tubes should be running in and out of me while I sit in intensive care

brb lying

What exactly confirmed the story was fake?

Probably the general situation. It's a bit unlikely that an open heart surgery takes only an hour or two, with the addition of removing bone.

all of his sick lies and bullshit

pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain

he was having super duper open heart surgery supposedly

then he was texting on his phone at 9:30 in the morning

at that time he shouldn't even be halfway done with his surgery

even if they did somehow manage to get it done in like 1-2 hours, he would be in recovery n shit with tubes going in and out of him, unconscious for like a day

my wisdom teeth surgery took longer than his massive open heart surgery

also he refused to show any pics of his scar

Probably the general situation. It's a bit unlikely that an open heart surgery takes only an hour or two, with the addition of removing bone.

not to mention recovery would probably prohibit internet trolling, but u know konah's chest can bench 1000 lbs so i mean he could shrug off recovery

not to mention recovery would probably prohibit internet trolling, but u know konah's chest can bench 1000 lbs so i mean he could shrug off recovery

True true. Recovery would probably prohibit movement or thought in general after a surgery like that.

Guest J_MaFia

I knew he was lying the hole time, he should have been out in the hospital for at least a week or 2, but got back the next morning, i dont beleive you come back the next morning after you almost die.

First I read this...

yeah

brb drinking night before deadly surgery

brb deadly open heart invasive surgery only lasting 30 minutes and recovery only being 30 additional minutes

brb texting on phone when I should still be in surgery

brb on internet and just chillin when tubes should be running in and out of me while I sit in intensive care

brb lying

Seconds later I read this...

And like that, my equivocation of Goldentongue with Dojima was over. Dojima is clearly superior, in trolling and in general intelligence. Golden gets props for dickwaving in front of little girls though.

First I read this...

*insert bla-bla-bla-bla here*

Seconds later I read this...

*more bla-bla-bla*

And like that, my equivocation of Goldentongue with Dojima was over. Dojima is clearly superior, in trolling and in general intelligence. Golden gets props for dickwaving in front of little girls though.

My apologies for not blindly accepting everything Zach said as absolute truth. For all I know, Zach could be blowing certain facts way out of proportion or misunderstanding the timeline, and the way he said them just didn't sit right with me.

I recently went back and read some old threads, and Konah mentioned his health problem a long-ass-fucking time ago in passing. His description of it never changed, and it sounded too random but realistic to be made up. I still feel like whether or not he had surgery, there is some basis of truth behind what he told us.

Girls lie on the internet about being skinny and having money.

Newfags lie about being body builders or getting so much pussy.

Staff members lie about not secretly being furfags and yiff fanatics.

But who the fuck lies about having a uniquely structured ribcage, doesn't say anything about it for months and months, and then brings it back up?

I knew he was lying the hole time, he should have been out in the hospital for at least a week or 2, but got back the next morning, i dont beleive you come back the next morning after you almost die.

You don't believe it? Go ask Michael Lohan about his heart surgery. LOL

Guest J_MaFia
You don't believe it? Go ask Michael Lohan about his heart surgery. LOL

:P u win dis 1