Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

Worst Staff Member

I'm just pointing out an obvious flaw in what is going on here. And why would they hate me? For pointing out the truth of the matter? Then so be it. Let the hate begin.

Oh also I'm not in the business of kissing ass, however I am in the habit of kicking ass. Id gladly kick yours for this post and a few previous ones that I've seen in the past. Every mark is permanent with me.

in your dreams buddy i got a kabar that says ill scalp your ass and leave you on the street in a puddle of blood

and actually im not butthurt Junzou its just your a ass hole

hey, fuck you, I had 7 votes before I changed it

Fine, I'll add them back.

Prosak:

u know he also cannot recognize the difference between a RDM and a After Round Ends kill in TTT
oh my god, stop qqing so much.
Unlike Iraling and Lopez, I admit when I make a mistake and I fix it. You were unbanned in under a minute. Let me get you a clean tampon.

Let me know if you want that tampon.

in your dreams buddy i got a kabar that says ill scalp your ass and leave you on the street in a puddle of blood

and actually im not butthurt Junzou its just your a ass hole

Lets see who comes out on top. Don't make me 'Onyxia Destroyer of Threa' You. I don't have that kind of time to waste on pricks like you. You truly are just a "Skidmark on the underpants of society."

Lets see who comes out on top. Don't make me 'Onyxia Destroyer of Threa' You. I don't have that kind of time to waste on pricks like you. You truly are just a "Skidmark on the underpants of society."

yea im a prick, see if i care. have you ever seen what a 240 bravo does to the human body when shot?

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

I'd vote Jason only because he's from that Cesspool we call Mexico north and Sorry mitch if I offended any Mexicans in the process.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98
I love when you try to troll.

Who're you again?