Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Anyone else?

It'll probably be dead at the rate things happen.

Gmod is fun as hell, but this community simply does not have the maturity to handle such a thing.

Honestly, and I know I'll catch flak for this, but people whine about eGO's strictness, but it's their strictness and MATURITY that makes them a far superior community. If sG was just a fraction, a freaking fraction, as mature as eGO maybe Gmod would work for us. Fact is, the majority of us aren't, we won't be, and we never will be. Every single one of us, perhaps maybe a few exceptions, act to damned immature for something as serious as TTT or RP in Gmod. If we are to be in Gmod, than it has to be a strictly build server with a chunk of restrictions so that idiots don't cause collision crashes.

Gmod is fun as hell, but this community simply does not have the maturity to handle such a thing.

Honestly, and I know I'll catch flak for this, but people whine about eGO's strictness, but it's their strictness and MATURITY that makes them a far superior community. If sG was just a fraction, a freaking fraction, as mature as eGO maybe Gmod would work for us. Fact is, the majority of us aren't, we won't be, and we never will be. Every single one of us, perhaps maybe a few exceptions, act to damned immature for something as serious as TTT or RP in Gmod. If we are to be in Gmod, than it has to be a strictly build server with a chunk of restrictions so that idiots don't cause collision crashes.

I KNEW IT, HE ONLY CAME BACK SO HE COULD SPY FOR EGO!

Guest J_MaFia

This is spam? can i type cocks in this thread?...

cocks. :P

At least our servers are fun though.

At least our servers are fun though.

I wouldn't be able to argue that one way or the other..... I'm just bored on the WCS1 server because I'm maxed and don't want to keep playing races just to get to 6k, max that and be like "now what?"

I wouldn't be able to argue that one way or the other..... I'm just bored on the WCS1 server because I'm maxed and don't want to keep playing races just to get to 6k, max that and be like "now what?"

Well WCS2 is coming out soon...

I voted the first two, right after the thread was posted. It's ridiculous how fucking out of hand some of these kids are getting.

And when Junzou backs me up, you know that shit be true. He hates me... fuck if I know why.

Junzou, pm me and explain please?

There's a point between fucking around and annoying that our community doesn't seem to get. Should there be some leeway? Yeah. But when it's getting retarded that's when things become bad.

Problem is many don't know where to draw the line at.

Ya, seriously....

Serious though, why the hate? I'm not a furfag, never worn furry shit... that shit creeps the hell out of me.

Why were you at Akon then? And why is one of your favorited videos fucking yaoi shit?

Why were you at Akon then? And why is one of your favorited videos fucking yaoi shit?

Akon is anime. Anime =/= Furries.

It was Yuri/Yaoi because I like the song and the video, plus my wife was to damn lazy to make her own youtube and didn't want to lose the video, so I just favorited it