Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Hey! Once again!

I sense some sort of deep rooted hatred in those words. What's the matter, you one of those DotA tryhards? Or maybe you just got pub stomped in LoL while playing for the first time and decided the game sucked. Either way, thanks for the reassurance, cause we all know fitting in is just... fabulous. I was worried there for a second that I might be a social reject or something, ha.

-Audio

There is none, just what they are called. Have no idea what dota or pub stomped is.

That makes me sad ): Everyone needs a good pub stomping every once in a while, it keeps you in check, keeps you from becoming complacent. In any case, once again, thanks for your concern. <3

-Audio

DANI! :D Had no clue you were here! That's pretty awesome lol I must say though, I'm not sure if I prefer you in orange or blue :P

And I'm not sure yet, loading. I haven't had a big talk with anyone quite yet, but I have a few ideas floating around ^^

DotA2 looks like it could be cool, but Riot has set a very high standard, so we'll see if they can keep up. However, I'll definitely give it it's fair share of attention to see if it holds water.

-Audio

What's up with ZM? I thought ALL ESCAPE, ALL THE TIME was what you guys wanted? lol

-Audio

That's what the kids who sucked ass at ZM wanted. They're too bad to do anything but hold W. I miss propmenu, kinda sorta, so you should totally bring it back. :3

marcos isn't gone, hes on servers all the time

Marcos is a giant stoner now.

Marcos was always a giant stoner xD And propmenu is innately a good thing for ZM, it just needs work and a little TLC to reach it's full potential.

-Audio

EDIT: And for the record, I have absolutely no intentions of touching the Escape server, anything I might do will be a separate server. It's clear the Escape server has a good user base going, no need to mess with a good thing.