Sign in to follow this  
Lesbian Dad

Thanks Supreme Court! The police can now legally search my phone!

That is so dumb, why legally allow something like that when you cannot force someone to tell you their password...

They can charge you with obstruction of justice if you don't share your password. Not saying that they'll be successful, but they can try.

They can charge you with obstruction of justice if you don't share your password. Not saying that they'll be successful, but they can try.

'You have the right to remain silent'. Don't tell 'em shit.

Well, I don't plan on getting arrested anytime soon, but I fucking hate decisions like this.

Our country should be moving away from this sort of thing, not toward it.

I never locked my phone with a code, I'm too lazy, but now I just might.

its california supreme court, not united states. this would apply to california unless this case is appealed and goes to the u.s supreme court

http://act.demandprogress.org/act/patriotact/?referring_akid=104.137002.FTWj4d&source=typ-fb

Ding dong.

Even if you don't know what The Patriot Act is, sign it. The Patriot Act is the worst thing to happen to America, right next to G.W., but he put this in to place so I guess that makes them equivalent. But, if you don't know what The Patriot Act is or why it's a terrible infringement upon your rights, I suppose you are part of the reason why America is so bad.

And they wonder why I don't want to live here...

RON PAUL 2012!

If it's in California it's only a matter of time before it moves to other states. I hope it gets repealed.

wouldnt want it to get repealed as i said. if it does it will go to united states supreme court which decides for the nation

http://act.demandprogress.org/act/patriotact/?referring_akid=104.137002.FTWj4d&source=typ-fb

Ding dong.

Even if you don't know what The Patriot Act is, sign it. The Patriot Act is the worst thing to happen to America, right next to G.W., but he put this in to place so I guess that makes them equivalent. But, if you don't know what The Patriot Act is or why it's a terrible infringement upon your rights, I suppose you are part of the reason why America is so bad.

Pretty much this. Patriot act was only done because of fearmongering after 9/11 and everyone wanted to be protected, but gave up some rights to do so cause people are stupid.

I have a code on my phone anyway. Pretty sure if they're going to charge me for something they can't force then I could counter sue for it, so fuck em. They wanna fight, they can fight.

Ding dong.

RON PAUL 2012!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

There was an investigation at my town's high school because someone got arrested with 60 weighed out grams of marijuana and he allowed then to take his phone they went and got his phone records and now they are calling in anyone that had contacted him about weed or alcohol.

There was an investigation at my town's high school because someone got arrested with 60 weighed out grams of marijuana and he allowed then to take his phone they went and got his phone records and now they are calling in anyone that had contacted him about weed or alcohol.

Happened to a dealer around here, too.