Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

Minecraft Rules

Here are the rules for playing on our Minecraft server:

1) No griefing! Do not destroy things other players have made. This includes thing such as flooding a house, tunnel, mine etc.

IF YOU BREAK SOMETHING (rather it be a creeper or by you), FIX IT!

2) No stealing! If it isn't yours, don't take it. There are community chests available near spawn, take what you need and share what you don't!

3) No player killing! Do not kill another player unless they ask you to or you are both consenting, or you are in the PVP world.

*Consent includes Verbal or in-game text.

4) No Landmines! Land mines are ONLY allowed in your house or in the immediate surrounding area of your house / build.

If you are caught putting landmines by other peoples builds, you WILL be banned. (Does not apply to PVP world)

5) No building straight vertically up/down! No 1x1 block towers/pits

6) If someone has claimed a piece of land (be reasonable), please respect that and do not build on it or directly under it.

Please do NOT build right next to someone, your build WILL be moved!

7) If someone asks you to leave their house please do so.

8) Have fun! Create, share, work together!

Violation of rules 1, 2, 3 and 4 could result in a permanent ban!

Hacking allowed? Awesome. I've got a great X-Ray texture pack that shows me every ore with at least one visible face. It isn't that great for diamonds, but I still find a shitton of iron ore with it and I get to see all of the cave systems.

I also have a nice flying mod.

Hacking allowed? Awesome. I've got a great X-Ray texture pack that shows me every ore with at least one visible face. It isn't that great for diamonds, but I still find a shitton of iron ore with it and I get to see all of the cave systems.

I also have a nice flying mod.

That defeats the purpose of playing on this server and ruins it for everybody.

@ Guitar Guy, I'm pretty sure the sG Global Rules (they umbrella all our servers) that state no hacking in whatsoever applies to using a fly mod for Minecraft. If you say a fly/noclip/whatever you are using mod isn't hacking, it is a script -- and in sG we consider scripting as a hack as well.

@ Guitar Guy, I'm pretty sure the sG Global Rules (they umbrella all our servers) that state no hacking in whatsoever applies to using a fly mod for Minecraft. If you say a fly/noclip/whatever you are using mod isn't hacking, it is a script -- and in sG we consider scripting as a hack as well.

No, it isn't a script.

It's actual compiled Java code. It's a modification to the game.

No, it isn't a script.

It's actual compiled Java code. It's a modification to the game.

Use it=Get banned.

Shut up already.

Why not sG's? There's no rule against using a fly mod, or a texture pack that allows you to see caves.

Do we really need rules for that or can we all be big boys and girls and play fairly?

You can't really cheat against someone when you're not even really competing with them in the first place...

You're right, you aren't competing against anybody. But it's like cheating while playing solitaire. It defeats the point of the game.

You're right, you aren't competing against anybody. But it's like cheating while playing solitaire. It defeats the point of the game.

I thought the point of the game was to make something that looks cool as fuck, not to force yourself to spend the maximum possible time doing it.

Efficiency =/= cheating.

I mean, it is a build server, right?

I thought the point of the game was to make something that looks cool as fuck, not to force yourself to spend the maximum possible time doing it.

Efficiency =/= cheating.

Of course you should build stuff, but using mods that give you an advantage over everybody else isn't cool at all. If you don't like survival go play on another server.

Efficiency =/= cheating.

Pretty sure it is Survival, like Marvin said.

Sign in to follow this