Sign in to follow this  
Kamea

Orc and Balance

This is on 2 different things, Admins needs to balance teams and a limit needs to be placed on Orc Horde.

I come into the server a lot to see the Ts winning by 20 and CT winning by none and there is about 3+ admin on the server not doing anything about it. it is in the rules that it is admins job to balance the teams out yet i rarely see it. i would like this to change.

Orc Horde needs a limit because a lot of the maps are camping maps and the camping team can kill oncoming team with lighting chain and nades alone. on office, most the time i see 8+ orcs on the Ts. that's retarded... why even have other rares if everyone is just going to be one.

Issue is, the majority of Admins are members of sG who are not given the ability to team switch. It sucks, but its capitalism. Don't like it? Buy admin like I used to before I got broke >.<

Guest armyofone

The thing is, the T team wins when there is strategy. I often see the T's raping score-wise but the CT's having generally better players (in terms of KD). Just because a team is winning because of strategy doesn't mean that team has all of the skilled players in the server.

tyrande, default, priest, warden, ect................. and i do agree on team balance. Admins should be given the right to do balance the teams, whether it be low admin rites or super admin.

Issue is, the majority of Admins are members of sG who are not given the ability to team switch. It sucks, but its capitalism. Don't like it? Buy admin like I used to before I got broke >.<

about teamswitch, i know for a fact that wind and cassboys can do it. hell when i brought the low level admin i could do it. if you have admin you have that power. they are on the winning team most the time and dont want to do their job. if this starts to get worst like it is already i will just start posting SS of it. since it part of the rules i would hope you guys would start to act on it because its your own members most the time that do this.

The thing is, the T team wins when there is strategy. I often see the T's raping score-wise but the CT's having generally better players (in terms of KD). Just because a team is winning because of strategy doesn't mean that team has all of the skilled players in the server.

T and CT was just an ex... but ya i understand what you mean.

tyrande, default, priest, warden, ect................. and i do agree on team balance. Admins should be given the right to do balance the teams, whether it be low admin rites or super admin.

Skitt, lighting is not the only problem, you cant stop crit nades and they kill the most people, it needs to be changed in some way to make it so no limit is needed or add a limit like every other race that is that good.

I think that this is funny, first there is an item to help with orc nades but most ppl rather not buy it. 2 I have seen where t's filled with orcs still loss because the ct's play smarter. Orcs have theres weakness just like other races you just need to play smart. The thing about team balance, this is kinda hard due to some maps are made more for one team. There are maps where ct's have to get inside a building where all t's are camping and can see the incoming ct before the ct can see them, its not a team balance thing its just a gay map made for that team. When I see I could help balance I try but other times it dont matter who I switch the map is sided one way

I think that this is funny, first there is an item to help with orc nades but most ppl rather not buy it. 2 I have seen where t's filled with orcs still loss because the ct's play smarter. Orcs have theres weakness just like other races you just need to play smart. The thing about team balance, this is kinda hard due to some maps are made more for one team. There are maps where ct's have to get inside a building where all t's are camping and can see the incoming ct before the ct can see them, its not a team balance thing its just a gay map made for that team. When I see I could help balance I try but other times it dont matter who I switch the map is sided one way

Yeah $3,000 to reduce crit nade damage by 50%, well it is nice but because orc horde has a 240% crit, people still getting hit by 120% more damage. In reality, if the nade lasts on someone's feet it will still instant kill them along with whoever is near. Orc Horde is also invulnerable when it respawns for about 2-3 seconds which is another imbalance that needs to be fixed.

However, I admit orc horde is probably the most overpowered for how low level the class is in comparison to the higher level races. The next most overpowered thing in this mod is of course slows lmfao, fucking cripple.

Starting races never have a limit.

Buy blast proof vest.

EDIT: There's only 20 orcs when Ghouls on. He enforces teamwork, that's what we need.

Guest checkster

Tyrande and evry evade race will get rapied by an ultimate.

And admins cant realy fix teams based on race, some races are good on 1 side and suck at the other.

Buy blast proof vest.

EDIT: There's only 20 orcs when Ghouls on. He enforces teamwork, that's what we need.

Yelling LETS GO LETS GO HOLD LONG HALL TS CMON DO YOU APES WANT TO LIVE FOREVER isn't teamwork. It's yelling.

And admins cant realy fix teams based on race, some races are good on 1 side and suck at the other.

utlimate immunity....

Evade races (that aren't knife races) are for faggot baddies. Tyrande is for people who play with a fifteen inch dildo in their ass.

Yelling LETS GO LETS GO HOLD LONG HALL TS CMON DO YOU APES WANT TO LIVE FOREVER isn't teamwork. It's yelling.

Yelling, but still teamwork. He leads the T's to victory so that's all that matters.

Yelling, but still teamwork. He leads the T's to victory so that's all that matters.

I can yell, tell people to use the server's easiest race and yell. It's not hard.

I used to do it on ZM...

Buy blast proof vest.

well then nerf the class, might as well change the name of the mod to orc horde and get rid of all other classes.

about admin balance, i will just post SS of every time that one time wins by more then 20 and nothing is done about it.

well then nerf the class

Or make Blast Proof Vest better. -50 crit nade damage? A crit nade anywhere near me can still do about 70 grenade damage and 150 crit nade damage...

I can yell, tell people to use the server's easiest race and yell. It's not hard.

I used to do it on ZM...

I wanna see you do that and actually make it successful. :D

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

well then nerf the class, might as well change the name of the mod to orc horde and get rid of all other classes.

about admin balance, i will just post SS of every time that one time wins by more then 20 and nothing is done about it.

Well that'd just be plain boring wouldn't it?

I wanna see you do that and actually make it successful. :D

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Well that'd just be plain boring wouldn't it?

its WCS, its all about one player basically killing the other team alone :P

Well here is an idea, make bullet proof vest stronger and cost cheaper. 75%-90% resist and cost at like 1k Would maybe make others feel better since they can survive

Well here is an idea, make bullet proof vest stronger and cost cheaper. 75%-90% resist and cost at like 1k Would maybe make others feel better since they can survive

at this point anything is better than how it is. or just nerf crit nades :P

I have a better idea, as soon as ghoul joins, it auto kicks him if he goes on orc races and everyone else on his team that goes orc when he's on. :P /sarcasm

I could easily balance teams, but then you would qq as I would be unfair in the balancing. Which with how I do it, it's simply switching the top player on winning team with the bottom player with lowest kdr on losing team.

wow after nerfing Human...now Orc?? that is not fun.

team balancing has been a really old story on Server 1. I remember Yiyas saying putting something on the server to balance it but never see it coming. Might got distracted by the Counter-Strike Source Update BS.

Agreed with what TVdie said.

Might as well put a restriction on human too. 20 invisible people teleporting to enemy spawn in 10 seconds and raping everyone is lame too.

RESTRICTTTTTTT

nothing needs nerfed. nades aren't hard to dodge. you can even hear when someone is throwing it. stop being terrible at counter strike.

Sign in to follow this