Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

No.

The same can be said for you Senor Troll. I'm curious if you're doing this of your own volition or if you are simply trying to be the resident troll of sG. Either way, I find you adorable and just cannot take you seriously.

I'm being critical, not a troll.

I don't enjoy most of your posts, I don't think you're humorous. I think you're rather foolish.

My intent isn't to incite conflict, simply to give a perspective that might possibly cause a small amendment in your behavior.

Attempting to amend my behavior won't do anything but make me think you are adorable. I could care less exactly what you think of me beyond the effort that I am quite obviously putting into this post. Your attempts to amend behavior would be better suited on recruits that need their behaviors amended. Also, thanks for totally derailing my topic.

goldentongue, you are trying way too hard to incite anger out of people, and you are failing quite hard.

Indeed he is, it is actually having the opposite effect. I just can't take him seriously anymore, I laugh to much.

Guest MindGames
that was a good movie and a good clip

Agreed.

You're feeling is incorrect and possible illogical. I'm laughing my ass off over here.

Says the guy/girl/thing who's paranoid I'm trying to troll him/her/it, despite the multitude of people who confirm my sentiments.

Just don't forget to breathe.

Says the guy/girl/thing who's paranoid I'm trying to troll him/her/it, despite the multitude of people who confirm my sentiments.

Just don't forget to breathe.

But, breathing is so damned difficult Golden. How do you do it? I just can't seem to remember! Must be due to my lack of a golden tongue and internet toughness.

Who you callin' Illogical?

Glad you caught that one lol