Sign in to follow this  
Gonepostal2000

No Way

Playing the TTT server is starting to remind me why I started playing UV/ sG's servers in the first place.

it reminds me of the old day on JB lol (when everyone has a good time) and TTT is fun and scarys when everyone is freaking out about whos the traitor lol

I'd just like to say this. It's still in beta, rules are being enforced stricter the more the server progresses. Be patient, people are flipping out about abuse and shit, it's a new platform, you can do a lot more with your admin on GMOD than you can in CSS. Of course it's going to be abused for a bit while it's still in beta, but I'm seeing it get more strict with enforcement and less abuse each day. Lighten up and have fun, this server is awesome :D.

I'd just like to say this. It's still in beta, rules are being enforced stricter the more the server progresses. Be patient, people are flipping out about abuse and shit, it's a new platform, you can do a lot more with your admin on GMOD than you can in CSS. Of course it's going to be abused for a bit while it's still in beta, but I'm seeing it get more strict with enforcement and less abuse each day. Lighten up and have fun, this server is awesome :D.

omfg i was reading this then i glanced down at ur sig and got distracted