Sign in to follow this  
Clay

(NEW) WCS2 testers needed!

Dude, you know I'll help. Already did some testing , the suicide bombing doesn't really work on Undead Scourge, it works now and then, it should work every time at death.

That's been fixed.

Do work, son. Are there any ultimates/skills that need fixed still?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes. All the old races I brought in don't have working ultimates. The visual effects work, but the ultimates themselves don't. A fine example - Ghostly Changeling

Go look at the code if you want, I was going to after I fixed all the aliases used by other races

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes. All the old races I brought in don't have working ultimates. The visual effects work, but the ultimates themselves don't. A fine example - Ghostly Changeling

Go look at the code if you want, I was going to after I fixed all the aliases used by other races

I'll work on it later today, buddy.

I'd love to help test for WCS... but I'm going to be super busy at the start of this semester and don't know how much time I can donate :( joining the group anyway.

Everyone who wants in, join the group. I'll be sending out invites as soon as I get it in to a more playable state.

As I said to illogical yesterday, "Right now, I don't have as much time to work on it as I'd like. I'm at home and have been hanging out with the kids I miss from high school who went to different colleges. When I get back to school and have more solidity to my schedule, I'll have the motivation to actually make time to work on it."

Guitar Guy and I have many, many races to recode, because the addon I added didn't fix as many races as I'd have liked it to. Zergling, however, is working 100% now. I don't quite remember, but I think races that get speed boosts are working now. I'll have to double check that. The shopmenu items are almost 100% broken (weird, considering it's stock...) and I would like to rewrite changerace and raceinfo, but that comes later. We'll continue updating the changelog as things happen and keep you guys posted. If you want a progress update, either PM me (or Guitar Guy) or IM me (or Guitar Guy) on Steam or Xfire. If you're looking to add me (or Guitar Guy) on Steam, I'm (and he is) one of the administrators of the WCS2 Testers group.

Shit, I used to love WCS2 before it got fucked, I had like 500 levels man!

I'll be dishing out levels again, and we're having a WCS2 opening bash that should help. I'll start a thread when it's closer to being done.

Guest MindGames

Is the server still being tested?

Haven't heard anything in a while.