Sign in to follow this  
Scopene

LOL PROP KILLING

When you are dead you can possess props and fling them at people.

No you can't, if its set up right all your supposed to do is be able to hop with objects not toss them, Sounds like fail setup to me

No you can't, if its set up right all your supposed to do is be able to hop with objects not toss them, Sounds like fail setup to me

You can when everyone has 12x refill on the punch meter.... lol. It's not a fail setup. It's a feature!

You can when everyone has 12x refill on the punch meter.... lol. It's not a fail setup. It's a feature!

Even with a 12x refill they are supposed to be able to jump the height of a person, I know its a feature, but the setup on it is wrong.

check any other server that is set up properly, and you'll see they you are unable to toss objects at players and kill them

Even with a 12x refill they are supposed to be able to jump the height of a person, I know its a feature, but the setup on it is wrong.

check any other server that is set up properly, and you'll see they you are unable to toss objects at players and kill them

YOU CALL BORING PROPS SET UP PROPER? FUCK THAT SHIT TROUBLE IN PROPTOWN

It's not set up wrong, we set it up that way on purpose. We do it for like 7-20 rounds out of like 100 rounds last night, people had fun.