Sign in to follow this  
MrDryIce

Computer Specs?

CPU : i7 920 @ 3.33 GHz

Motherboard : Rampage Gene II

Memory : 3 x 2 GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 12800

Heatsink + cooling : Prolimatech Armageddon + 5 Nexus Real Silent case fans.

Video Card : EVGA GTX 460 1024mb SC

Samsung Blu-ray drive

SSD for OS : 60 GB Vertex 2

HDD : 500GB Caviar Black

Case : CoolerMaster HAF 922, Shitty, but itll do for now. Getting a Fractal Design DEFINE XL soon.

Monitor : Dell U2311H 23'

Keyboard : DAS Keyboard Professional w/ Cherry MX Brown Switches.

Mouse : Razer Diamondback

Power supply : Seasonic X-560 (Best PSU)

Im so proud of my setup ^_^

This has to be the most stupid think I have ever read... if you don't want to earn a profit, then why would you buy it... And why "wait to see what to do with it" Shit goes down in price EVERYDAY, your just loosing money right now....

oh, shit like the i5-2500k which have been hyped up, dont think the MSRP or demand would go down in the next 3 months(similar to the previous i5/i7 launches in the past 2years)

u seriously don't know a good deal when you see one?

i put my rig up for sale, just waiting for someone to buy ,then i'll build my i5 system

oh, shit like the i5-2500k which have been hyped up, dont think the MSRP or demand would go down in the next 3 months(similar to the previous i5/i7 launches in the past 2years)

u seriously don't know a good deal when you see one?

i put my rig up for sale, just waiting for someone to buy ,then i'll build my i5 system

moneywastage: sG's biggest consumer whore.

ZOMFG I NEED 4 MORE FPS GODDAMMIT.

So since were doing pics or it didnt happen.

i7 oc to 3.7

Speccy doesnt show OC so i put cpu-z in the SS. Memory would be 800 / 1600 if it wasnt for OC.

speccy.png

So how are Gtx460's? Planning on getting a new gaming computer with a Gtx 460 and a AMD Quad to save some money. Hopefully around easter they'll have some better quads or hexacores. Ibuypower ;3

Edit:2nd gen I7s are out :3, maybe ill get one when the price goes down.

So how are Gtx460's? Planning on getting a new gaming computer with a Gtx 460 and a AMD Quad to save some money. Hopefully around easter they'll have some better quads or hexacores. Ibuypower ;3

Edit:2nd gen I7s are out :3, maybe ill get one when the price goes down.

get the i5 2500k :D... its cheaper than the 2600k, and preforms almost as well

why not? herp derp

I have almost the same signature in every account i have, depending when I remember to update them :D

yawn

You try to show off how tech savvy you are, and then finish off your boasting with the exact same snide comment Turkish Rambo used against you in another thread when he criticized you for trying to show off tech savvy you are?

You do realize "yawn" doesn't work when you're the one going on and on about something, right?

Snort.

Why ask us when you were probably going to anyways.

Oh wait your just trying to show off your pc, which there really isnt anything to show off.

YAWN

You try to show off how tech savvy you are, and then finish off your boasting with the exact same snide comment Turkish Rambo used against you in another thread when he criticized you for trying to show off tech savvy you are?

Well, isnt the point of this thread boasting, since its asking to see "lest see who has the best computer just for the hell of it" by OP

If you don't like it, dont post here. Bye. Stop posting on this thread if you don't like me.

I was really asking people for help, since I'm not sure what I want. I don't even know what I want now, stuck between limbo. The chip is still in the packaging unopened.

You do realize "yawn" doesn't work when you're the one going on and on about something, right?

Snort.

I didn't realize that I cant just post random crap and respond to people

i have the worst comp i dont even have a gig of ram

Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, build 6002)

Memory: 894MB RAM

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ (2CPU), `2.0GHz

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Manufacturer:

Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Processor:

Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

Memory:

3326MB RAM

Hard Drive:

450 GB

Video Card:

ATI Radeon HD 4850

Monitor:

Dell 24" s2409w

Sound Card:

Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Speakers/Headphones:

creative 5.1 surround sound / g35 headset

Keyboard:

Microsoft x6

Mouse:

cyborg R.a.t 7 black ops edition mouse

Mouse Surface:

none

Operating System:

Windows Vistaâ„¢ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840)

Motherboard:

Gigabyte

Computer Case:

antec 1000AMG

i have the worst comp i dont even have a gig of ram

Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, build 6002)

Memory: 894MB RAM

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ (2CPU), `2.0GHz

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Wow dude, I'm surprised that thing even runs vista.

The video card in my msi build tanked on me, so i threw in a 5500fx and gave that pos to my dad, since it's not game-worthy anymore.

Now, my primary desktop is the HP D530 Small Form Factor.

2.8ghz p4, 2.5gb ram. everything else is stock.

I use my laptop for gaming now.

Someone asked me for more details/reviews then what speccy gave, so here it goes.

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 2.66GHz. Not overclocked, will do soon.

RAM: OCZ Gold 4GB DDR3 @ 532MHz (7-7-7-16). I might clock it up to 1600MHz (not sure how, not that big of a tech expert).

MOBO: EVGA P55 SLI. Decent Mobo. Has 1156/755 socket and support for 1600MHz Mobo.

Video Cards: PNY 9800GT 1GB DDR3 x2 SLI. Will need to be upgraded in half a year or a year or so. Somewhere along the road.

Case: Cooler Master 922 HAF. Recently switched from another case, mainly because I wanted to change my CPU Cooler and didn't want an AC hanging off the side of my computer. This case does it's job. I have 2 240mm fans and 1 140mm fan. Also have a push/pull setup for the rear fan with my Corsair H70.

CPU Cooler: Corsair H70. Recently bought, haven't been able to test how cool it keeps my CPU. I'll try soon.

Headset: Razer Carcharias. Comfortable pieces of shit, good mic quality. I don't care if it's a little overpriced, I love the feeling on my small head.

Mouse: Logitech MX620. Wireless, does it job.

Keyboard: Logitech G110. Does it's job, I have typed over 50,000,000 keys (according to WhatPulse) and it's still comfortable, durable and great at doing what it needs to do.

Mousepad: Some Asian moral shit from Confucius. Don't worry about it.

Sound Card: PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series. Pretty good, clear, noisefree quality. I like it.

Hard Drive: 1.5 TB from Western Digital, Barracuda? @7200 RPM. Does it's job, no worry about it.

Screens: Two Screens, some Dell Screen that came with a desktop, I'm fine with it and it's been a year. No dead pixels yet. Another is some samsung, it's kind of small but it's ok.

MISC: Logitech Webcam. Canon MP560 (Printer/Scanner). Some custom GPU cooler (built by a friend in his engineering/tech class). I have a Buffalo LinkStation NAS with 2TB Storage. Some netgear gigabit router with wireless-n, but I use dual gigabit ethernet connections to connect to the internet. My internet is 5$ from ATT, 3mbps down, 1mbps up (rarely -- i get speeds of 1mbps down/0.1 up usually because of how i share my bandwidth). Some nice 2.1 Creative Speakers as well.

I'm fine with all my shit -- might go in for a Video Card upgrade in 2011.

Other than that, I might build a new comp in 2013 or so.

Questions/Comments/Opinions on my future plans?

ok im done procrastinating, fuck.