Sign in to follow this  
MrDryIce

Computer Specs?

yeah, the thing about my motherboard is that it's a cheap knockoff of the MSI P6N SLI PLATINUM. The board is nearly the same, but its missing 1 pcie slot, ide channel, floppy, lower-end heatsink and some other stuff.. that may be why i can't oc well. Plus i can't touch my northbridge for more than 1 second b/c it will burn me.

if you can touch your northbridge that means you have no cooling on it, which means dont overclock much at all

Win7 Pro (32-bit)

Intel Core 2 Quad@2.4GHz----------------------------7.1 WEI

4GB RAM (3.12 usable)---------------------------------7.1

Nvidia GeForce GTX 470 (over-clocked, 1.2GB)-----7.5

2 TB HDD--------------------------------------------------5.9

32-inch 1080p samsung tv

Dx 11

32-bit is fail. No, I don't have the best computer.

My laptops specs

8gb of ram with 4 gb of ready boost

Intel integrated HD graphics (lol)

2.4 ghz dual core

500+ gb of storage

64 bit windows 7

Main computer spec (lol at the ram)

2gb of ram

9800 GT with 512mb

2.67 dual core

32 bit windows 7

blah blah blah.... Have not upgraded this in awhile.

oh wait, does it count if i'm holding a Core i5-2500k wondering what to do with it?

i5-2500k > most of the older i7s, only thing better than it would be the i7-2600k or the i7-980x

People like you make me lol.

Yo bro, I also have a new processor. I have the i7 Extreme in my hands right now. In fact: I have two. I am using the boxes of both BRAND NEW processors to jerk myself off. The carton feeling on both sides is strange, but sensual. I feel like I am jerking off in a forest, and yet, I am in my house.

oh wait, does it count if i'm holding a Core i5-2500k wondering what to do with it?

i5-2500k > most of the older i7s, only thing better than it would be the i7-2600k or the i7-980x

TPDGq.jpg

love the different colored random squares and lines and shit intel puts on the box to make it look more flashy

love the different colored random squares and lines and shit intel puts on the box to make it look more flashy

No, that's how the processor works. It's really just made up of little squares. The more there are, the faster it is. I learned this from 4chan.

And Intel is a lot better than AMD. AMD processors are terrible.

No, that's how the processor works. It's really just made up of little squares. The more there are, the faster it is. I learned this from 4chan.

And I learned how multiple core processors work. From 4chan.

1199199116166.png

Wonder how far off those quantum processors are

People like you make me lol.

:D

Yo bro, I also have a new processor. I have the i7 Extreme in my hands right now. In fact: I have two. I am using the boxes of both BRAND NEW processors to jerk myself off. The carton feeling on both sides is strange, but sensual. I feel like I am jerking off in a forest, and yet, I am in my house.

I prefer to use AMD boxes to jerk off since its cheaper with the same feeling most of the time :)

more of an AMDboy here, but intel's new chip was too good/cheap to pass up

Are you bragging or something? Wow you look like a complete Dbag

CONGRATS! YOU HAVE A NEW PROCESSOR!

still debating to sell it or upgrade using it

Should have bought $1300 worth of pr0n/girls/eating out a girl/other bling instead of a new laptop.

Although my name and title is somewhat influenced by my immense fondness for partaking in certain recreational activities, I would never eat out a girl I payed for. (Well, also considering I'd never get a hooker, but eating her out...)

Just, eww.

:D

I prefer to use AMD boxes to jerk off since its cheaper with the same feeling most of the time :)

more of an AMDboy here, but intel's new chip was too good/cheap to pass up

still debating to sell it or upgrade using it

Why would buy it, only to sell it off?

You sir, are retarded.

Why would buy buy, only to sell it off?

You sir, are retarded.

cause its cheap u retard :D

Microcenter is selling those at $180, and that's how much I bought it for plus tax = $190

Newegg at $225

I can sell it to someone for $215 and not lose any money... or upgrade for a cheap price

cause its cheap u retard :D

Microcenter is selling those at $180, and that's how much I bought it for plus tax = $190

Newegg at $225

I can sell it to someone for $215 and not lose any money... or upgrade for a cheap price

It kinda says 250 on the package?

Ok, so youll make a whole 20$ profit. Oh wait... people who go on ebay and Kijiji are so cheap, i doubt youll get over 200 for it.

really, if youre only going to buy a processor to show off, at least get it before the day it comes out. THEN some people would be jealous.

It kinda says 250 on the package?

Ok, so youll make a whole 20$ profit. Oh wait... people who go on ebay and Kijiji are so cheap, i doubt youll get over 200 for it.

really, if youre only going to buy a processor to show off, at least get it before the day it comes out. THEN some people would be jealous.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0354589

ha... $180

as i said, it's cheaper than msrp/retail right now... i can take the time to debate whether to spend $120 on a mobo to upgrade(selling my existing stuff for $200), or resell it out without losing anything

if you have this chance, wouldn't you buy it and wait to see what to do with it? I didn't say I want to earn a profit on it

ha... $180

as i said, it's cheaper than msrp/retail right now... i can take the time to debate whether to spend $120 on a mobo to upgrade(selling my existing stuff for $200), or resell it out without losing anything

if you have this chance, wouldn't you buy it and wait to see what to do with it? I didn't say I want to earn a profit on it

OH YOU GOT ME BRUH, YOU GOT ME

No i wouldnt, its not worth my time and effort.

This has to be the most stupid think I have ever read... if you don't want to earn a profit, then why would you buy it... And why "wait to see what to do with it" Shit goes down in price EVERYDAY, your just loosing money right now....