Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illogical

illogical's app [DENIED]

Well considering I didn't even provoke him and he just comes in spamming "umad" over his mic, my opinion won't change

Aye. Way too many incidences not to mention fucktard on forums

Illogical does not deserve to be in the clan for a couple of reasons, the only one that matters to me is his lack of regard for human life and his thought of 6 people, including a 9 year old child, being humorous.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110109/ap_on_re_us/us_congresswoman_shot

I knew it! He went crazy and shot the congresswoman!

That is from http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/38768-omg-jared

Pathetic.

Guest J_MaFia

Agered hes still immature, that post just pissed me off. 18 my fucking ass.

Illogical does not deserve to be in the clan for a couple of reasons, the only one that matters to me is his lack of regard for human life and his thought of 6 people, including a 9 year old child, being humorous.

That is from http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/38768-omg-jared

Pathetic.

Agered hes still immature that post just pissed me off. 18 my fucking ass.

Alright. I get it. No one liked. I'll avoid stuff like this from now on. Sorry if you were truly offended.

Alright. I get it. No one liked. I'll avoid stuff like this from now on. Sorry if you were truly offended.

It's not necessarily that we were offended. It's that you show you haven't changed by making a joke about a serious event that has recently happened that resulted in the loss of life. Something like that is nothing to make fun of in the least of ways. I say no.

It's not necessarily that we were offended. It's that you show you haven't changed by making a joke about a serious event that has recently happened that resulted in the loss of life. Something like that is nothing to make fun of in the least of ways. I say no.

ALright, I understand now. I'll be more careful.

No, but post your opinion and the staff will take it into account.

So far, I'm 50/50 with this guy. Half good, half bad.

Name: George

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10437095

XFire: illogical33 (nickname is illogical)

Provide a link to your GameMe profile:http://sg.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_...niqueid&rc=all

Microphone: NO

[/color]Favorite Server: Warcraft source #1, jailbreak, zombie, surf, minigame ( in that order

Have you ever hacked in game before: no

Questions or Comments:4th times a charm

About Yourself: not a jbfag:D

Referral(s):LOPEEEN

That's def a lie

all he does is whine about shit.

Illogical is to abrupt... He screams in the Mic at people and is inconsiderate towards others.. Today in TTT he was callin everyone Fagots. Including sG members, And why try to get in if you got up to 4 trys. that is a bold NO to me

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

That's def a lie

all he does is whine about shit.

Yea im saying George in game to him and hes nto responding.. And i think hes 9 yrs old

Whats he like in TTT? I can only remember him from JB, but even then my memory is jaded by the hatetrain serving hatorade in hate cups.

Calling non-members and sG members faggots, whining about shit, telling on people, you know the usual 4th grader? Well that's what we have here.

Whats he like in TTT? I can only remember him from JB, but even then my memory is jaded by the hatetrain serving hatorade in hate cups.

He continuously repeats what other people say, accuses people that are obviously innocent (just killed a traitor, etc.), and just does stupid shit like calling detectives to the body of a traitor

Even though I havnt really played with this guy ingame, he complains and moans too much over the forums and his also a nag and just don't seem like an 18 year old >_<

Idk about you guys but i like illogical. Idk why people keep saying im mad at him.

Its like having a kid Maybe going threw puberty screaming in your ear, whining about how his dad touches him in the shower...

Idk about you guys but i like illogical. Idk why people keep saying im mad at him.
Idk about you guys

Considering you've noted our dislike for him as we've made it pretty clear in this thread, yes you do know about "us guys".

I guess you didn't see the thread where he made a joke saying you were Jared Lee Loughner, the shooter who killed six people and injured 14 others including U.S. Representative Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in Tuscon, Arizona.

That sick and tasteless crack was the deciding factor for me.